·
Registered
28,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some killer deals on there tonight.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
112,578 Posts
Did they sell the last camaro ever built yet .:)

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
My brother has a good friend who buys muscle and sports cars for resale. He has picked up some good deals at Mecum in Indy. I'm looking at a 73 Nova he has up for offer it. Real clean car.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
I was at the Mecum auction in Portland last weekend. There were very few good buys made. A few cars went for way over market price....and I mean just stupid money! It was crazy.

I had never seen more bad bodywork, shitty paint jobs and horrendous panel fitment in one place ever in my life. The air was filled with the smell of fresh paint on quite a few cars that were thrown together for the auction.

There were three cars I was interested in-two out of three looked far better in the pics than they did in person. The third was actually a very nice fresh restoration on a 70 GTO, which was too nice to drive. I'm not sure what the reserve was, but at 70K it was a no sale.

·
Registered
18,202 Posts
Fucking stupidity around this joint is off the charts:

OP's obviously watching a dam re-run of a past auction. Scumbag shit, if you are going to post a heads up on auction or live stream don't be posting history.

·
Registered
188 Posts

OP's obviously watching a dam re-run of a past auction. Scumbag shit, if you are going to post a heads up on auction or live stream don't be posting history.

OR .. he is watching Barret-Jackson... Mohegan Sun. Which started June 27th

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
MFI on CH3OH
14,287 Posts

Ahhh the irony is off the charts with this post............

fucking cut n paste queen has her panties in a wad

·
Registered
28,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Well champ, it was on one of the sports channels and I assumed it was live. Maybe you could copy and paste the 2019 Mecum schedule since that seems to be all your non car owning ass knows how to do.

·
Registered
11,746 Posts

This, from you?

King of the stupid fucks.

·
Registered
37,517 Posts
I had never seen more bad bodywork, shitty paint jobs and horrendous panel fitment in one place ever in my life. The air was filled with the smell of fresh paint on quite a few cars that were thrown together for the auction.

Spoken for truth...and lots of them spend their lives being swapped around from auction to auction to auction. They had a Boss 429 Mustang at the recent Portland sale that I'll guarantee you has been to at least 6 sales over the last 3 years, including the Vicari auction in Nocona, TX in which I was in attendance. It's brought anywhere from $200K (Nocona) to 300-something (B-J) and everywhere in between. Looks like somebody would want to actually keep it.

·
Busy being a cunt
30,156 Posts
Ahhh the irony is off the charts with this post............

fucking cut n paste queen has her panties in a wad
Well champ, it was on one of the sports channels and I assumed it was live. Maybe you could copy and paste the 2019 Mecum schedule since that seems to be all your non car owning ass knows how to do.
This, from you?

King of the stupid fucks.
^^^^QFT.......fuckin' tool :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts