Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
4,375 Posts
Holy Fuck. I wonder if he made it.

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
I hope this is a fake video. One can blame the customer for accidently lowering the jack, but I was taught to use jack stands and I always do regardless.

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
ALWAYS USE JACKSTANDS OR BLOCKS
that guy was lucky it went down slow.
There is not always a second chance to be safe!

·
Registered
20,822 Posts
Fuck that thing dont weigh enough to hurt him bad, we have a guy at work they wired his chest back together after a Van landed on him off the Jack stand when it kicked it out

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Don't like to see that. I was helping my brother in law at Sebring years ago (sports car racing), and the guy pitted next to us was under the car with a jack. His little kid, maybe 6 years old turned the handle. We had to run over and jack it back up. Broken collar bone. He was lucky it was a very small car, don't remember what kind.

·
Chicken Leg?
17,838 Posts
i love when my little girl helps me work on the cars, but if i have work to do underneath, i make her stand way back. even with jackstands, she cannot come near the car until i crawl back out, unless i ask her to hand me something. i've said it a thousand times, i love this hobby, but it ain't worth dyin' over.

·
Registered
259 Posts
that fucking sent chills right through my soul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
907 Posts
What a freaken idiot, hope he made it cause, if it were a lowered vehicle he'd probably be gone.

·
On the roller...
15,880 Posts
I like how slow that jack was on top of it all.... 40 pumps later the car was off of him. Talk about insult to injury.

Darwin award winner, though. If you're going to crawl under a car without a stand and the car falls on you, we probably are better off without your offspring on the planet.

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
I'm saying FAKE! The camera just happened to be right on the car, and when the car is going back up the second guy is not trying to help pull him out. Then the guy jacking it up can only put his hands on his head and look under the car? Come on!

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Am I the only one that thought that looked fake as hell? Wheres snopes at when you need it? :D
And no, I won't get under a car w/o jack stands. I spent dumb money on fancy Blue Point ones just so I could have "nice" ones while I am under there ;)

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Why was there a camera with that specific an area there in the first place? I know of businesses with security cameras but they don't have such a narrow field of view.....hokey.

·
SCM Drinking crew.
2,668 Posts
If that is real... I would hope the guy under the car is ok.. SO he can come out and kick the living shit out of the tard that touched the jack!!!!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts