Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a ton of emails and calls about the NO WHEELIE BAR RULE.... IN THE RADIAL VS TRU 10.5

WE ARE GOING TO ALLOW WHEELIE BARS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
way to cave into the whiners.... :smt088
didnt cave in.. everyone had valid points and from day one we were on the fence..... Hay if they need them... let them use them ...:cool: I also figured IF ORTC gave them the option so will we...

·
FFW Crew
1,237 Posts
Sounds like some people's dick isn't big enough and they should stay behind the camera.:-gay

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
7,174 Posts
Dont some people do it with electronics? If so, whats the diff?

Just asking.

·
Registered
7,174 Posts
Its an ego thing! Thats the only difference..

So anotherwords the only difference is that one method to stop wheelstands is visible and the other is not, correct?

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
Thats about right, but the other one, not only cant you see it but is also is top secret...lol

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thats about right, but the other one, not only cant you see it but is also is top secret...lol

WHO THE HELL IS DAVIS???

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
whats the predicted payout for the true 10.5 vs radials... i think we are in.. with the red car

its still early to say really... I wont put a number on it just yet.... its very decent i can say that...:) for our first race in the midwest... will know more toward the end of the week ... what pay outs are per class....

·
"Less talk, more thought"
2,134 Posts

·
Registered
13,311 Posts
Here's what we're doing in our local heads up series. All the guys that wanted to use bars claimed it was for safety and to keep from tearing their car up, but obviously you can hit a car harder out of the hole and ride the bars. So we decided to let the guys who wanted to run bars, but you have to paint the wheels, if they touch the ground your DQed, just like crossing the centerline. Puts chassis tuning back into the mix.

·
Registered
7,174 Posts
Here's what we're doing in our local heads up series. All the guys that wanted to use bars claimed it was for safety and to keep from tearing their car up, but obviously you can hit a car harder out of the hole and ride the bars. So we decided to let the guys who wanted to run bars, but you have to paint the wheels, if they touch the ground your DQed, just like crossing the centerline. Puts chassis tuning back into the mix.

Interesting idea, but what do you to to someone running the 'electronic' wheelie bar?

1 - 20 of 66 Posts