Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
I am out this month fixing some things I broke, runs 13:00 is out fixing a set of heads some one messed up !!! and got paid very well (sux to be them when he sees them).
Oof

·
Registered
917 Posts
We won't be there with the 97 firebird. Damn engine builder doesn't have the motor fixed yet. I hope someone brings something for the class wrecker guy to race. He's had it a bit easy this year. Someone needs to step up and spend 60k to try to win $750 so he's got someone to race lol! Good luck to everyone coming out. We'll be back next month using it a test session for dragweek..

·
Registered
917 Posts
I'm being a lazy ass. Between working 2 full time jobs plus side jobs, trying to use my turbo bike a bit there's just no time. I could've welded the bock and put a new sleeve in it but that motor wasn't built to be close to 9,000rpm. I'll just take this race off and have a real short block in it that's made for that abuse. I really don't want to hurt my boat motor again. It just creates more work for me in which I have no time for to start with. I wish you and "class wrecker" good luck. That bitch fly's! You've set the bar yet again for everyone else. I think you're pretty good at that lol!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Who spent 60 k. From what I heard his car works well and he used his old turbo motor. In think his engine builder even said it was nothing special just well put together

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Who spent 60 k. From what I heard his car works well and he used his old turbo motor. In think his engine builder even said it was nothing special just well put together
It is no doubt put together correctly, This being the case it would appear LS motors with injection needs to be re evaluated and weight added in the amount to make up about 4/10ths this combo has over the rest of the class. He's admitted being 100lbs over as is so a couple hundred more seems more than fair.

·
Registered
917 Posts
I was just stating that it would cost that easy to build something. I think to start from scratch you'll have 60k easy in a car. He had all that stuff. We had a car and a motor that fit the class rules perfect and still spent 10k. Tubular k member, used race pac, headers, convertor a bunch of shit. Sure we could've used the stock k-member but didn't make sense doing a motor plate, mid plate and headers with the stock k-member.

·
Class Wrecker!!!
2,351 Posts
I will sell my car turn key for 50k and throw in the turbo, headers, intercooler & ice tank, fuel cell and whatever else turbo related stuff I have.

Food for thought....I am sure others can run just as well as my car does if they work on there car. Bent rear axle housings and stock brakes and old body style cars take extra HP! I just got lucky with my combo working well.

As for weight my doc said I was only 15 pounds over weight! Just saying.

Gotta go fishing.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
There you all go 50 k and you can be the fastest mcm car on the grounds. Almost makes me want to show up with a check.

Also why make him add lbs because he is faster. Always wanting to penalize the people who make it work. Just does not seem to be fair to me!

·
Registered
219 Posts
I will sell my car turn key for 50k and throw in the turbo, headers, intercooler & ice tank, fuel cell and whatever else turbo related stuff I have.

Food for thought....I am sure others can run just as well as my car does if they work on there car. Bent rear axle housings and stock brakes and old body style cars take extra HP! I just got lucky with my combo working well.

Gotta go fishing.

Ouch :(

·
Registered
1,333 Posts

Gotta go fishing.
What about the fire suite and helmet? :smt082

1 - 20 of 75 Posts