Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
aka old_shoe
17,373 Posts
Every once in awhile I get a Big Mac, no apologies. I see they now have a bacon Big Mack.....somebody try it and report back, or have your next of kin do it:p

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Every once in awhile I get a Big Mac, no apologies. I see they now have a bacon Big Mack.....somebody try it and report back, or have your next of kin do it:p
I get a Big Mac about once every other month. I have them add bacon to it and it is tasty.

·
Registered
8,966 Posts
I have not been impressed with Arby's bacon cheese fries lately either.

·
Former RJ instigator
41,556 Posts
About once a month I have to have my filet-o-fish fix and I sometimes get their breakfast burritos with extra hot salsa please.

·
Registered
9,248 Posts
For a long time, the fries were the only thing I'd get from McDonalds. 5 years ago I gave up on those, too. Garbage. I'm about ready to swear off both Arby's and Burger King, too. They were never great, but they're getting terrible.

On the other hand, I'm impressed by Dominos. They've really stepped up their consistency and quality in the last few years, all the stores here are very clean and well maintained. Good management at work.

·
Former RJ instigator
41,556 Posts
For a long time, the fries were the only thing I'd get from McDonalds. 5 years ago I gave up on those, too. Garbage. I'm about ready to swear off both Arby's and Burger King, too. They were never great, but they're getting terrible.

On the other hand, I'm impressed by Dominos. They've really stepped up their consistency and quality in the last few years, all the stores here are very clean and well maintained. Good management at work.
Domino's bacon jalapeno cheese bread is too fucking die for.

·
Registered
5,040 Posts
Tried them and let's just say they were ok if you are starving. Could we please go back to the pre 90's fast food. All this shit now days is just nasty tasting. Also what is deal with wendys and others not serving seasame seed buns any more. Nothing like a good old wendys tripple and they fucked that up with some shitty ass bun and nasty pickles. What was wrong with a dill pickle is what i wana know.

·
Former RJ instigator
41,556 Posts
Tried them and let's just say they were ok if you are starving. Could we please go back to the pre 90's fast food. All this shit now days is just nasty tasting. Also what is deal with wendys and others not serving seasame seed buns any more. Nothing like a good old wendys tripple and they fucked that up with some shitty ass bun and nasty pickles. What was wrong with a dill pickle is what i wana know.
I don't ever recall Wendy's having sesame seed buns, that was always a McDonald's and BK thing, but yeah, their new pickles stopped me from ever eating a burger from there again, they taste like they are rotten.

·
Registered
9,248 Posts
I didn't trust Wendy's square burgers when I was 6 years old and ain't had one to this day.

·
Registered
11,162 Posts
About once a month I have to have my filet-o-fish fix and I sometimes get their breakfast burritos with extra hot salsa please.
The double filet of fish is about the only reason I pull into the parking lot anymore .....well, that and a mcflurry every now and then with the grandkids.

I've always liked the filet o fish.

·
aka old_shoe
17,373 Posts
I get coffee from the drive thru Micky D's down on the corner several times a week. Less than 2 bucks and its a zillion times better than starsucks

1 - 20 of 39 Posts