Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 40 of 164 Posts

·
Registered
27,661 Posts
Grand Jury wouldn't indict.

The LARGER question here is --- why did it take this long to announce the DoJ was dropping that case????? The Judge presiding over this, questioned DoJ prosecutors, last SEPTEMBER, why they needed three additional months. Hell, it's been nearly two years!!

Here's what it must have come down to ---- two years of fishing and nothing found.

Then as to complete the Three Card Monty --- roy cohen now opening a re-examination of trump's convicted buddy's trials, starting with LYIN' flynn.
They got him on tape lying, retard. Our concern is why’s his lying so much less criminal then Stone’s lying? Hell, Flynn never even lied, he just plead guilty to lying so they’d stop harassing his family.

·
Registered
27,661 Posts
What's there to think about?

That slimy piece of shit stone, broke laws, threatened the judge, threatened a witness, lied to Congress, etc. He was ----- wait for it ----------- went to trial & FOUND GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS BY A JURY OF HIS PEERS.

You fucking trumphumpers sure don't think too much about the rule of law in our country.
Ya, but again, you’re too fucking stupid to even know you’re too fucking stupid to even know. Comey listed Hillary’s crimes. The senate sowed live McCabes crimes. And Brennan and Clapper. I understand your crowing about it. I would love to be on the side that can do no wrong, no matter how much wrong they do. But, alas, I’m on the right side. Your EBT card may still be safe. Keep your thong on straight. You’ll be fine.

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
It’s a bitch the law convicts the republicans and let’s the dem go free. That just not fair to the criminals that have to live with the trumpets.

·
Registered
27,661 Posts
It’s a bitch the law convicts the republicans and let’s the dem go free. That just not fair to the criminals that have to live with the trumpets.
Happens when communist agencies run any country. We could see it coming a mile away. When lady justice has one eye open, and is winking at the enemy of the state, you know you’re screwed. It ain’t the communist leaders that are the problem, it’s the people stupid enough to elect them that causes concern.

·
Registered
68,416 Posts
They got him on tape lying, retard. Our concern is why’s his lying so much less criminal then Stone’s lying? Hell, Flynn never even lied, he just plead guilty to lying so they’d stop harassing his family.
Nearly two years of crawling up McCabe's ass and the DoJ closed the case. Why? Grand Jury said ---- nothing there.

If all stone did was lie, you may have a point. But he continued into the gutter and issued personal threats.

It's fucking comical you trumphumpers still believe that flynn did not lie.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
107,874 Posts
Never go full horntard

·
Registered
6,562 Posts
What's there to think about?

That slimy piece of shit stone, broke laws, threatened the judge, threatened a witness, lied to Congress, etc. He was ----- wait for it ----------- went to trial & FOUND GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS BY A JURY OF HIS PEERS.

You fucking trumphumpers sure don't think too much about the rule of law in our country.
So did HitLIARy and McCabe and they get a free ride. So much your rule of law you Obangohumper

·
Registered
68,416 Posts
Ya, but again, you’re too fucking stupid to even know you’re too fucking stupid to even know. Comey listed Hillary’s crimes. The senate sowed live McCabes crimes. And Brennan and Clapper. I understand your crowing about it. I would love to be on the side that can do no wrong, no matter how much wrong they do. But, alas, I’m on the right side. Your EBT card may still be safe. Keep your thong on straight. You’ll be fine.
Keep crying in your beer. I just bet that trump is just fucking LIVID as his cult of trumphumpers are, that his very own roy cohn, closed the case against McCabe.

It's what you can prove trumphumper. And you have to prove intent. Former FBI Director Comey did show where hillary did some really dumb shit. But the FBI's investigation could not find / prove intent.

Good luck on Brennan and Clapper. You're gonna need it.

Reactions: Poiuyt

·
Registered
68,416 Posts
Happens when communist agencies run any country. We could see it coming a mile away. When lady justice has one eye open, and is winking at the enemy of the state, you know you’re screwed. It ain’t the communist leaders that are the problem, it’s the people stupid enough to elect them that causes concern.
That trump kool-aid must taste really good. How many gallons do you consume in a week?

·
Registered
68,416 Posts
If lying was a crime, the entire Democrat party would be in jail. Fact
And leading them will be every republithug except for Mitt Romney.

·
Registered
27,661 Posts
Nearly two years of crawling up McCabe's ass and the DoJ closed the case. Why? Grand Jury said ---- nothing there.

If all stone did was lie, you may have a point. But he continued into the gutter and issued personal threats.

True. All McCabe did was lie. And try to overthrow a legally elected president. And all Lous Lerner did was try and ruin several conservative pacts. And all Hillary did was destroy evidence under federal subpoena. And send top secret, classified memos to folks with zero clearance. I see your point. And General Flynn? He plead guilty to lying, even though it’s proven he didn’t lie.

·
Registered
27,661 Posts
Keep crying in your beer. I just bet that trump is just fucking LIVID as his cult of trumphumpers are, that his very own roy cohn, closed the case against McCabe.

It's what you can prove trumphumper. And you have to prove intent. Former FBI Director Comey did show where hillary did some really dumb shit. But the FBI's investigation could not find / prove intent.

Good luck on Brennan and Clapper. You're gonna need it.
We don’t need luck. Just an honest justice department. Like Bill Bennett stated. “Everyone up there is either blackmailed or bribed, and will do as told.” And that the alphabet agencies actually run the government. And he stated nothing will be done about all this corruption on the left. Nothing. He’s been right.

·
Registered
27,661 Posts
S

So did McCabe, you retard.

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
True. All McCabe did was lie. And try to overthrow a legally elected president. And all Lous Lerner did was try and ruin several conservative pacts. And all Hillary did was destroy evidence under federal subpoena. And send top secret, classified memos to folks with zero clearance. I see your point. And General Flynn? He plead guilty to lying, even though it’s proven he didn’t lie.
Are you getting paid by the number of lies in one post.
McCabe couldn’t by prosecuted for lying.
Lerner was doing her job exposing tea party scum for not paying taxes.
Hillary complied with every subpoena the kangaroo court had and was interrogated by FBI.
Flynn was a proven liar and he plead guilty.

on the other hand,
the FBI said trump could be prosecuted for lying after he leaves office.
we will never know how much taxes trump has evaded until he leaves office.
trump is scared to death to talk to the FBI and will never comply with any subpoenas.
trump will never plead guilty even though a judge forced him to close trump-u, allow minorities to rent housing and force closing trump foundation. Not to mention being a billionaire filing for bankruptcy 6 times when everyone knew he had the money to pay his contractors.

·
Registered
27,661 Posts
Are you getting paid by the number of lies in one post.
McCabe couldn’t by prosecuted for lying.
Lerner was doing her job exposing tea party scum for not paying taxes.
Hillary complied with every subpoena the kangaroo court had and was interrogated by FBI.
Flynn was a proven liar and he plead guilty.

on the other hand,
the FBI said trump could be prosecuted for lying after he leaves office.
we will never know how much taxes trump has evaded until he leaves office.
trump is scared to death to talk to the FBI and will never comply with any subpoenas.
trump will never plead guilty even though a judge forced him to close trump-u, allow minorities to rent housing and force closing trump foundation. Not to mention being a billionaire filing for bankruptcy 6 times when everyone knew he had the money to pay his contractors.
You really are that stupid. Amazing! I’ve heard rumors of people so stupid that they even think Hillary is honest. But I never took em seriously. Do you have a guardian, or are you allowed to roam free? Can you take care of daily chores, without help? Or are you in a government home? Either way, you are unique.

21 - 40 of 164 Posts