Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 164 Posts

·
Smart Ass Conservative
105,679 Posts
They keep protecting these assholes and somebody will take care of them by himself

Reactions: badgascoupe

·
Registered
27,191 Posts
Fire fat ass Barr and get an real AG in there to slam these fucks in jail
Please. I think by now we know they’re all the same. The brutal truth is the swamp knows we know it’s all rigged. And they don’t give a rat’s rectum what we think. Show em what we think when they venture into our territory with their bullshit charges. And people think Trump can actually fix this fucking mess. They’re all in it together.
Get ready for Durham to hand down more of the same. And just think, Barr’s the one who ok’d the arrest and indictments of Roger Stone. Let that sink in.

·
Registered
14,259 Posts
I'm with Jon, I think this is cooked up to split Trump & Barr, to get Barr to do a 'Tell all' and use it as the basis for another impeachment. And it'll probably work. The release of that notice about McCabe shows exactly how powerful these fukers are, they timed it perfectly. Barr knows what the media will do to him and his family. He'll cave in a microsecond.

·
Registered
22,844 Posts
If, you are going to charge the Ex #2 man in the FBI, you had better have a damn good case, or there will be egg all over your face, and the MSM will have a field day with you.......charging him could very easily backfire.

·
Registered
24,300 Posts

·
Registered
67,973 Posts
Grand Jury wouldn't indict.

The LARGER question here is --- why did it take this long to announce the DoJ was dropping that case????? The Judge presiding over this, questioned DoJ prosecutors, last SEPTEMBER, why they needed three additional months. Hell, it's been nearly two years!!

Here's what it must have come down to ---- two years of fishing and nothing found.

Then as to complete the Three Card Monty --- roy cohen now opening a re-examination of trump's convicted buddy's trials, starting with LYIN' flynn.

·
Registered
67,973 Posts
Fire fat ass Barr and get an real AG in there to slam these fucks in jail
roy cohen is in place and doing exactly what trump wants him to do.

·
Registered
67,973 Posts
Please. I think by now we know they’re all the same. The brutal truth is the swamp knows we know it’s all rigged. And they don’t give a rat’s rectum what we think. Show em what we think when they venture into our territory with their bullshit charges. And people think Trump can actually fix this fucking mess. They’re all in it together.
Get ready for Durham to hand down more of the same. And just think, Barr’s the one who ok’d the arrest and indictments of Roger Stone. Let that sink in.
What's there to think about?

That slimy piece of shit stone, broke laws, threatened the judge, threatened a witness, lied to Congress, etc. He was ----- wait for it ----------- went to trial & FOUND GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS BY A JURY OF HIS PEERS.

You fucking trumphumpers sure don't think too much about the rule of law in our country.

1 - 20 of 164 Posts