Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 273 Posts

·
Registered
16,387 Posts
Yah think he might be looking for Hillary's voters?

·
Registered
48,027 Posts
"Since taking office, Palin herself has become the subject of a legislative probe involving a personnel case. The investigation centers on her dismissal of the state's public safety commissioner, Walt Monegan.
Palin fired Monegan on July 11, saying she wanted to take the department in a new direction. Monegan then alleged that he had been pressured to fire state trooper Mike Wooten, who was married to Palin's sister and was involved in a contentious divorce, according to the Anchorage Daily News.
Palin has denied any wrongdoing."

Regardless of how far Alaska is from Wahington, DC, I guess that we can never get away from political corruption. I love shit like this.

·
Registered
5,331 Posts
she is kinda hot also.lol! milf?

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
It`s no secret that hillary HATES obama..She HOPES he loses so she can run in 2012.

It will be interesting if Mc Cain/Palin wins this time around..Will Palin run against hillary in 2012???????????

·
Registered
258 Posts
I think there is a few things here.

1. Black man running and will get votes only because of that. ( Which is wrong ) So, to combat that go out and get a female to run with you. That will equal things out.

2.What do you all think about the Drilling for Oil in ALASKA?? Could be a reason.

3. You will have a Female or Black man in the White House. Which will be a first.

That's my own .02 cents.

·
Registered
5,001 Posts
I still will question the "First Black man in the White House" angle. His Mother, you know the woman he came out of, is white. Which IMO makes him a bit more white than black.

1 - 20 of 273 Posts