Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 772 Posts

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A few weeks ago I made a comment to another racer on the Bullet saying I felt The Mayors race was prepped for the radial tire racers. I did not know this statement was that big of a deal but a guess it is. This asshole for the past couple of weeks has pm, text, email me telling me how he is going to make me pay for my comment. I was really pissed at first about this and then some racers who I really respect called me and said he was a good guy and thats just how he promotes races and protects his racers. So I say so be it. Then Wednesday nite he goes on Bounty Race Radio to promote his race and all he talks about is how he wants to whip my ass. I call him today to try to bury the hatchet and this pussy tells me where he is from the only way this we be settled is in a Ring. Well Here is my proposal to the Mayor.
I will meet you in a ring if thats what you want. Set it up at one of your races. Be sure to have a live feed so every one in the country can see you get your dish it out but cant take it ass whipped. Also If you are interested I say bring 8 of your best radial tire cars I will bring 8 slick tire cars and side bet you $15,000 a slick tire car wins. If a radial wins I will pay 15.000 to the winner if a slick tire cars wins you pay the 15,000 to the winner. Only stip, Jason from v/p preps the track. Now man up Pussy.

·
The Dude Abides
18,430 Posts
In.

·
Registered
11,231 Posts
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
oh shit IN

·
Banned
13,503 Posts
Dis gunna git good-IN

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
A few weeks ago I made a comment to another racer on the Bullet saying I felt The Mayors race was prepped for the radial tire racers. I did not know this statement was that big of a deal but a guess it is. This asshole for the past couple of weeks has pm, text, email me telling me how he is going to make me pay for my comment. I was really pissed at first about this and then some racers who I really respect called me and said he was a good guy and thats just how he promotes races and protects his racers. So I say so be it. Then Wednesday nite he goes on Bounty Race Radio to promote his race and all he talks about is how he wants to whip my ass. I call him today to try to bury the hatchet and this pussy tells me where he is from the only way this we be settled is in a Ring. Well Here is my proposal to the Mayor.
I will meet you in a ring if thats what you want. Set it up at one of your races. Be sure to have a live feed so every one in the country can see you get your dish it out but cant take it ass whipped. Also If you are interested I say bring 8 of your best radial tire cars I will bring 8 slick tire cars and side bet you $15,000 a slick tire car wins. If a radial wins I will pay 15.000 to the winner if a slick tire cars wins you pay the 15,000 to the winner. Only stip, Jason from v/p preps the track. Now man up Pussy.

You take your pussy ass slick tire loving ass down the road. You cant beat the radial guys and now you are calling my radial brothers cheaters. Take your whit trash ass down the road. Ill beat your ass and your friends asses too.

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
how is a track prep'ed for only radial tire cars ?????
He's a sore loser so he says we have the magic track prep. Ill beat him down as soon as i see him.

·
YB Managing Editor
51,595 Posts
You take your pussy ass slick tire loving ass down the road. You cant beat the radial guys and now you are calling my radial brothers cheaters. Take your whit trash ass down the road. Ill beat your ass and your friends asses too.
Now you can do better than that.. Go eat a box of Little Debbies and come back and try again. :smt110

1 - 20 of 772 Posts