Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
May 22 Beechbend is going to have a heads up race. Please try and support this race, if there is a good turnout there may be more races.
These rules are the updated rules. They are final. 4/25/10

Scales will be used during race.

1. Tire size limited to 28 x 10.5 non W slick. 275 x 60 drag radial. 28 x 11.5 et street.

2. Class to run off 400 pro tree.

3. Pairings will be drawn each round to determine opponent.

4. Only one bye run per car during eliminations.

5. Power adder is limited to one stage of nitrous on plate or fogger for v-8 motors.

6. Cast Intake Only

7. 6 cylinders limited to 106m turbo at 3000 minimum weight.

8. 4 cylinders are allowed turbo and one stage of nitrous unlimited with a minimum weight of 2800 lbs.

9. Suspension must have stock frame rails that can be notched.

10. Mini tubs are allowed.

11. Coil springs can be moved inward for tire clearance.

12. Ladder bars and coil overs are allowed.

13. No four link or back half cars allowed.
14. Fiberglass is limited to hood, bumpers, and deck lid. No lexan allowed except trucks with rear roll bar exit.

15. SB N/A 2800lbs
BB Conventional headed 3000lbs
BB NonConventional headed 3200lbs
ADD 50lbs for MULTIIPLE CARBS N/A ONLY

SB NOS 3000lbs
BB NOS CONVENTIONAL HEAD 3200lbs
BB NOS NON CONVENTIONAL HEAD 3400lbs
ONE CARB ONLY ON NOS COMBO'S

SB TURBO UP to 88mm 3300lbs
SB TURBO UP to 98mm 3450lbs

SB F1R 3200lbs
SB F2 3300lbs

16. BB TURBO/BLOWER 3550lbs

17. Must have stock appearing interior with two racing seats.
18. No wheelie bars.

19. Rear wings are allowed.

20. $100.00 buy in with 80% payout to winner and 20% to runner up.
21. Rules will be adjusted if a combo shows a advantage over others.

Gates will open at 5pm and 1st run at 6pm. Will pay $10 at the gate for entry to track and $100 for entry to race.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you. we tried to get all the combo's in there and not get to carried away.

·
The Medcine Man
8,149 Posts
So if I show up with a front lexan window it's a deal breaker even if I'm at weight? Just curious becuase might be interested if this is not a problem??

No lexan allowed except trucks with rear roll bar exit.

·
The Medcine Man
8,149 Posts
R the rules say no Lexan.... except for trucks back window..Open them eyes . lol
Dude did you not see where I qouted the rule I was speaking of damn Cox 2 shay.

I was just wandering if a man could slip by the radar. If a peice of plastic keeps me out than alrighty then!:smt102

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
please don't make this another thread with all the bitching back and forth. these are the rules we will run for the first race. after the first race we will look at the rules to see if any combo needs adjusted. hopefully the car count is there and we get to have more races this year.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
I think you guys are on to something here. Beechbend is one hell of a track and the rules look good. It should be a good race. how many guys are in already?

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
maybe 5 or 6 that i know of. by adjusting the rules some we added 3 or 4 more cars maybe. if we could have 10+ cars i think that would be killer.

·
The Medcine Man
8,149 Posts
please don't make this another thread with all the bitching back and forth. these are the rules we will run for the first race. after the first race we will look at the rules to see if any combo needs adjusted. hopefully the car count is there and we get to have more races this year.
Chill out greg no body is bitching yet!:p All I did was ask a question you answered simple no and I am fine with it, not mad or non of that just wanted to know if I could get in that's all no biggy as I said I hope it goes over for you.:cool:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Chill out greg no body is bitching yet!:p All I did was ask a question you answered simple no and I am fine with it, not mad or non of that just wanted to know if I could get in that's all no biggy as I said I hope it goes over for you.:cool:
no problem. just don't want any problems. if this goes well we will have a new place to race heads up and not have to problems with shut down,pits or the track if a clean up happens. clay and dallas are ready for the racers to have alittle say in racing this year.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
HMMMMMMMMMM..... Ill have to check and she what all is going on the day! With the kids sports. But I might be able to bring some cars with me.

·
Bracket racer
13,292 Posts
Hey Greg, Joel was telling me about this the other day....can't wait to see it!

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
good deal. i know what your saying about the kids sports. we have a 12 and 8 yrs old and both play softball. plus my 12 does cheerleading so we have practice and games monday thru friday. with games on the weekend to.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
no shit. need another job to pay for gas money for two cars for all the practices

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey Greg, Joel was telling me about this the other day....can't wait to see it!
just wish i had something fast enough to play myself. guess the next best thing is to help out on a car that is almost fast.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts