Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is going home 1st round

Yes I don't car for him and mt car is on jackstands...just saying

·
Registered
8,823 Posts
Funny how his ass was in the driver seat making an appearance and supporting the class , but you are home thinking of and making posts about MAXRIDER ... Lol

·
Registered
4,697 Posts
Not a fan of Maxi but a 5.17 @ 138 is not too shabby for new car at its 1st race.

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
Think what u will but Max is right 95% of the time. Once again John has the rules fucked up. The mid frame runs 163 now??? The X with billet heads ran 158 to 160 and it got banned at together how in the hell Can the SBNOS combo compare to that 163 number?? Tease him all u want but hes smarter than most of you guys making fun of him and he was there racing.

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
Think what u will but Max is right 95% of the time. Once again John has the rules fucked up. The mid frame runs 163 now??? The X with billet heads ran 158 to 160 and it got banned at together how in the hell Can the SBNOS combo compare to that 163 number?? Tease him all u want but hes smarter than most of you guys making fun of him and he was there racing.
This. I am a fan of Jeremy. He maybe irritating to some people here but he seems to know a thing or two about what is really happening in the class. I for one vote to get his screen name restored. Only if he would just stfu and play by satans rules. Lol

·
Registered
4,697 Posts
People are not hating Jeremy because of him speaking out about the rules. It's everything else and the way he goes about it. I just quit corrsponding with him months ago because it was like arguing with a 2nd grader.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts