Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was sitting here at work thinking:smt115.
Awhile back maybe 2 years ago someone was saying this guy MD would kick BG ass. Well when I asked about this MD guy and his car I found out it was like a chassis car (vette) on big tires and a SBC and a few hundred LBS less than billy's stang. Well BG has the GTO now and its a few hundred lbs less than the stang and he could fit some big tires on it. Someone needs to put this together before BG gets the BB sorted out so we could really see who is the baddest with a sb with nos.:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

·
Registered
7,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
823 Posts
Two different cars. One with a big motor (bigger than 738 ) Not sure if he still has the other SB car but I think that SB motor was sold a while back. Both of them are yellow.

·
20,186 Posts
Two different cars. One with a big motor (bigger than 738 ) Not sure if he still has the other SB car but I think that SB motor was sold a while back. Both of them are yellow.
i know someone whos has the same motor that was in the first vette! and i think you were gonna see the ass end of that car if i recall right LOL:-D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts