Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 220 Posts

·
Mr. Noisy
3,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how the fuck is this done????
car is the one in the sig.
200 shot, 4300 n20 converter, transbrake, caltracs, blah, blah, blah.

can i set the caltracs to yank those front wheels up or what!
thanks in advance, justin.

·
Registered
20,372 Posts
Not sure about the rear setup but you want the front looose. If all you want is to get some nice wheelies you may want to creep up on it. Im sure you dont want to have a buch of broken stuff from smashign down afterwards

·
Registered
27,956 Posts
Send it back

Quick send that car back to the mfg!!!! Somebody put the steering wheel on the wrong side!

J/K, cool to see something different!

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
loosin the front up all the way, shocks dead loose on extension, add 200 lbs to the back of that truck, put a delay on your timing retard for the NOS leave at full advance and then pull timing out.. ,,,

Cut hole in floor to see out of.
That'll do it! Here's some motivation for you.

·
Registered
54 Posts
If you really want it to pick up the front end move the bars to the top hole and get a set of Moroso trick springs for the front end. If you do this and don't take small steps things are going to get out of hand rather quickly. GOOD LUCK

·
Mr. Noisy
3,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i think i might hit the tires too hard on the top hole and not hook???? dunno.
it has a 4500 converter and i will hyave the 2 step set at 4300.
the old n/a/ converter was 5200 and when we sprayed it it drove through the converter, hopefully this one will do the trick.
i dont really want to leave off the foot brake because my lights will be fucked.
this pick up is longer than it looks, it has a 117" wheel base and the weight distribution is all wrong for a drag car, are you guys sure that it will do a big wheelstand?

whats the go with the trick springs?

do i just give moroso the coil diamiter and length?

thanks for the help guys.

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Drop the two step down to a lower RPM and flash the converter harder. What is the UTE's chassis based on as far as US made vehicles are concerned? Is there any cross over? That info will help with your front spring selection.

1 - 20 of 220 Posts