Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
7,826 Posts
When CG gets done with her "self imposed" 2 week quarantine she is gonna be pissed about that Vietnamese guy getting within 6 feet of her and sneezing in her direction........ Fuggabout the ass grab and the sloppy wet kiss he gave her.

·
Mother Hen
49,387 Posts
Anyone want to place a bet on how long it will be till CG starts to complain about having corona-virus among all her other ailments. The over under is 6 days.

just busting your "balls" CG
If I do get sick, I'm coming to visit you before they quarantine me. Lol

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
I have read that leaked info is pointing to 50k people have died so far, no idea if it's true or not, but I could see China trying to hide the actual numbers.
I have a friend that immigrated to the US from China. She said in a case like this take the number of deaths that China admits to and multiply it by a hundred to get close to the truth.

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
When I was at the antique show, my Vietnamese friend came up and hugged me. He then proceeded to tell me that had he not cut short his trip to Vietnam by a few days, he would have been caught in the quarantine and not allowed to come home. As it was, they hit them with thermometers and sent them back out into the world. Very comforting. Anybody know what the incubation period is on this crap?
A friend and her new husband just left to Vietnam yesterday for their honeymoon. I’m not buying your friends story.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
100,110 Posts
Sum Ting Wong

·
Registered
15,045 Posts
A friend and her new husband just left to Vietnam yesterday for their honeymoon. I’m not buying your friends story.
just saying, a friend of a friend mine just bought some property in Thailand and cant get a flight over there to check it out. He plans on moving there in 2 years when he retires

·
Mother Hen
49,387 Posts
He said if they had waited three more days, they would not have been able to fly out. He is not the type to lie. Maybe he misunderstood something if that's true, but he would not lie about it. Also, I don't know what route he flew, so I'm sure that makes a difference. He is an honorable man.

·
Registered
570 Posts

possibly up to 50,000..all crematories running 24/7 right now..
They just need to contact the German engineering firm of Kori and Toph.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
100,110 Posts
Its in the rice , run

21 - 40 of 53 Posts