Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
I have read that leaked info is pointing to 50k people have died so far, no idea if it's true or not, but I could see China trying to hide the actual numbers.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
This "new" disease is a natural phenomenon to strike in a place where there are way too many people per square mile. It's likely natures way of "thinning the herd". Good that they're burning the carcasses rather than spreading it throughout the population even further.
We're extremely lucky only 12 people have brought it back to our shores as of late...

·
Mother Hen
49,422 Posts
When I was at the antique show, my Vietnamese friend came up and hugged me. He then proceeded to tell me that had he not cut short his trip to Vietnam by a few days, he would have been caught in the quarantine and not allowed to come home. As it was, they hit them with thermometers and sent them back out into the world. Very comforting. Anybody know what the incubation period is on this crap?

·
Moderater
12,224 Posts
Around 9 days on a surface, incubation 24 days..Changes daily..:rolleyes:

·
Son of Mr. David-get it ?
14,532 Posts
When I was at the antique show, my Vietnamese friend came up and hugged me. He then proceeded to tell me that had he not cut short his trip to Vietnam by a few days, he would have been caught in the quarantine and not allowed to come home. As it was, they hit them with thermometers and sent them back out into the world. Very comforting. Anybody know what the incubation period is on this crap?
I read 14 days.

There is at least one cruise ship where during that 14 day period, if another passenger gets diagnosed then the 14 day period starts all over again.
If every 10 days a new case shows up, then those people could be on that ship a long time

·
Moderater
12,224 Posts

·
Satans Daddy
14,033 Posts
This site shows China govt. manipulating the numbers holding exact percentage mortality rates.

Another strange phenomenon that netizens have noticed is the mortality rate, as the government death tolls are routinely maintaining an exact percentile for days on end. Many noticed that in the early days of reporting, the government put the death rate at 3.1 percent.

Jan. 22: 17 deaths / 542 infections = 3.1 percent
Jan. 23: 26 deaths / 830 infections = 3.1 percent
Jan. 24: 41 deaths / 1,287 infections = 3.1 percent

By late January, the government apparently decided to set the new official mortality rate at 2.1 percent. As can be seen in the image below, the mortality rate was kept at a precise 2.1 percent, regardless of the numbers from Jan. 30 to Feb. 3:

·
Registered
7,862 Posts
FUCK,Why the hell would he do that? I would be freeking out.

·
LS Powah!
10,484 Posts
So how long until the Chinese start nuking their own cities in an effort to contain this?

·
Registered
7,882 Posts
As long as he gave you a hug and didn’t stick his tongue in your mouth, I think you will be OK.

·
Moderater
12,224 Posts
As long as he gave you a hug and didn’t stick his tongue in your mouth, I think you will be OK.
Yeah because that’s the only way it’s transmitted ...lol

Most often, spread from person-to-person happens among close contacts (about 6 feet). Person-to-person spread is thought to occur mainly via respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes, similar to how influenza and other respiratory pathogens spread. These droplets can land in the mouths or noses of people who are nearby or possibly be inhaled into the lungs. It’s currently unclear if a person can get 2019-nCoV by touching a surface or object that has the virus on it and then touching their own mouth, nose, or possibly their eyes.

·
Registered
15,158 Posts
Anyone want to place a bet on how long it will be till CG starts to complain about having corona-virus among all her other ailments. The over under is 6 days.

just busting your "balls" CG

1 - 20 of 53 Posts