Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
31,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The Petri Dish Effect will raise its ugly head sooner or later, when the increase of bacterial respiratory infections becomes evident. Are you ready for some TB?

·
Registered
31,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

By Douglas Perry | The Oregonian/OregonLive
The defendants, two Walla Walla attorneys, had good reason to be nervous.

They were facing the charge of failure to wear “flu masks” in public, which the Washington state board of health had ordered. And one juror showed just how seriously he took the mask requirement: He had a large towel wrapped around his head, with two slits cut out for the eyes.

The debate in Walla Walla -- and throughout the U.S. in the early days of 1919 as the second wave of the deadly flu pandemic rolled through the population -- was about the tradeoff between individual freedoms and the exercise of official power for the “public good.” The same debate, that is, that’s playing out today as communities and states study how to safely reopen with the coronavirus continuing to roam the land.

As the Walla Walla jury weighed their case 100 years ago, the argument over mandated face coverings was also taking place across the border in Oregon.

In January 1919, the Portland City Council considered an emergency ordinance requiring the wearing of face masks in public places -- stores, theaters, churches and so on. The outbreak had just reached a new high point in the city, with 422 reported new cases in 24 hours.

The 1918-19 flu pandemic ultimately would kill more than 600,000 Americans.

~~~~~ READ MORE ~~~~~~~~ HIT THE LINK

·
Dicking bimbos at home
14,744 Posts

·
Registered
31,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Masks should be worn primarily by those who work in hospitals. Studies have shown that surgical masks do little because the pores in the mask become blocked by moisture from breathing, and the airstream simply diverts around the mask. There are few data available for N95 or surgical masks outside a health care setting, and N95 masks need to be fit-tested to be effective.

Read more: How the man who eradicated smallpox would have handled coronavirus
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

·
Dicking bimbos at home
14,744 Posts
Masks should be worn primarily by those who work in hospitals. Studies have shown that surgical masks do little because the pores in the mask become blocked by moisture from breathing, and the airstream simply diverts around the mask. There are few data available for N95 or surgical masks outside a health care setting, and N95 masks need to be fit-tested to be effective.

Read more: How the man who eradicated smallpox would have handled coronavirus
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
I've been highlighting that paragraph for all who will listen. Fuck the mask shamers.

Reactions: RonSmith

·
Satans Daddy
14,780 Posts
Went to Best Buy a few weeks ago about 9:45am, pull up and the parking lot is coned off with one entrance, guys standing out front in masks, I roll up and ask whats up, he tells me appointment only starting at 12 noon, other than that it was internet order only. Told him about getting hit by lightning and was there to spend $5000 or so, T.V's sound bars, 4k bluray players etc... and I was making 1 trip and wanted to see what I was buying, told him if they could'nt accomodate, I would go to WallyWord, "complete lie, they don't have the Samsung Q90 soundbar"
Anyway he was cool, "wait, wait, wait, hold up, lemme call someone,lol.
Park, walk into the store and they had a mask requirement, turned around to head back out, same guy asks, whats wrong, I said I'm not doing the mask thing, been a essential worker the whole time, he reaches over to the table, grabs the sign, says what sign,lmao.

Fucking Samsung Q80 tv is fucking badass and the 7.1.4 soundbar is like you're in a theater.
BTW, that soundbar is on sale right now, normally 1699.99 for 999.99, yeah, I went back and got a credit.(y)

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Good thing the "serious" juror used a towel and not a white sheet!

By Douglas Perry | The Oregonian/OregonLive
The defendants, two Walla Walla attorneys, had good reason to be nervous.

They were facing the charge of failure to wear “flu masks” in public, which the Washington state board of health had ordered. And one juror showed just how seriously he took the mask requirement: He had a large towel wrapped around his head, with two slits cut out for the eyes.

The debate in Walla Walla -- and throughout the U.S. in the early days of 1919 as the second wave of the deadly flu pandemic rolled through the population -- was about the tradeoff between individual freedoms and the exercise of official power for the “public good.” The same debate, that is, that’s playing out today as communities and states study how to safely reopen with the coronavirus continuing to roam the land.

As the Walla Walla jury weighed their case 100 years ago, the argument over mandated face coverings was also taking place across the border in Oregon.

In January 1919, the Portland City Council considered an emergency ordinance requiring the wearing of face masks in public places -- stores, theaters, churches and so on. The outbreak had just reached a new high point in the city, with 422 reported new cases in 24 hours.

The 1918-19 flu pandemic ultimately would kill more than 600,000 Americans.

~~~~~ READ MORE ~~~~~~~~ HIT THE LINK

·
Dicking bimbos at home
14,744 Posts
Dr. Feelgood has spoken. lol

Reactions: RonSmith

·
Registered
31,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Go ahead and look up what some of these actually are. Pertussis is whooping cough. Wearing a mask would help protect from it, not the other way around.
Not when your mask absorbs someone's infected spittle and your breath keeps your mask moist and warm so bacteria are incubated and thrive in it while you keep breathing through it to suck the bacteria into you.

The mask is a Petri dish and you are a lab rat.

There will be a statistically significant increase in respiratory bacterial diseases due to this mask mass insanity.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts