Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
In the Beams.
21,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!! Two Marines Were Refused Service at Charley’s Philly Steaks by an Anti-war employee in Stockton, CA. The two Marines walked up to order lunch and the manager refused to serve them. She stated that they represented the war and she would not serve anyone in uniform. Here is the number ............209-473-8858......

·
Kelly's Nightmare
4,147 Posts
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!! Two Marines Were Refused Service at Charley’s Philly Steaks by an Anti-war employee in Stockton, CA. The two Marines walked up to order lunch and the manager refused to serve them. She stated that they represented the war and she would not serve anyone in uniform. Here is the number ............209-473-8858......
i hope the owner is a former vet or military personnel and fires her ass

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Keep calling! Ring that phone off the hook!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
16,782 Posts
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr its just keeps ringing no answer but if the bitch picks up the phone Im going to ask her if she does anal cuz shes a piece of sheeeeeeet :p

·
Philippians 4:13
2,922 Posts
This is freakin sickening how some people in this country are, these men sacrifice their life for our freedom! God bless our troops and vets, and if any current troops or vets are reading this THANK YOU

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
It isnt what it seems I remember some other angle somewhere on the story...

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
that's phuked up !!!

1 - 20 of 95 Posts