Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
598 Coming Soon
19,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK guys a friend of the family is serving our country in Afghanistan & is expected to be there for several more months. If anyone of you would be so kind as to send him & the platoon (100 kids) he's in your old Car Magazines, or Magazines of any kind (NON RISQUE), Yellow Bullet or YOUR shops stickers / shirts they'll put them up around town & on the vehicles they're driving, Of course we'll post pictures when he sends them to us

Here's the address to send stuff to, it's only $4.50 to ship it from your local post office

LCpl. Boldt, Nathaniel W.
3rd CEB Animal Co. Unit 41771
FPO-AP 96427-1771

Thanks in advance for your support

·
Registered
48,068 Posts
I have family there too, I'll see what I can dig up........

Keep safe Robert Lund,

·
598 Coming Soon
19,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Coops :supz:

Also if you want to send your Mags to us that's fine also & we'll send everything over to them

Thanks again guys

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
I think my friend is over there, but I really dont know shit because the phucker wouldn't tell me anything. guess hes afraid the government will whoop his ass for telling me what country he is in, or even when he leaves for unknown country.

·
598 Coming Soon
19,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
598 Coming Soon
19,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you MufflerMan :supz:

I'm sure they're going to be stoked regardless of what they might recieve from the YellowBullet Family

Consider it done.Will ship them out this week.prayers go to these brave men and women. SEMPER FI

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
I got car mags goin back to when I was in school in the 90's. Give me a couple days to see what I can dig up.

·
Chicken Leg?
17,838 Posts
OK guys a friend of the family is serving our country in Afghanistan & is expected to be there for several more months. If anyone of you would be so kind as to send him & the platoon (100 kids) he's in your old Car Magazines, or Magazines of any kind (NON RISQUE), Yellow Bullet or YOUR shops stickers / shirts they'll put them up around town & on the vehicles they're driving, Of course we'll post pictures when he sends them to us

Here's the address to send stuff to, it's only $4.50 to ship it from your local post office

FPO-AP 96427-1771

is this $4.50 no matter how many i send? i got a box full, about 20 lbs worth.

·
Dina Parise Racing
795 Posts

FPO-AP 96427-1771

I will send ASAP!!
Dina

·
Registered
149 Posts
I got quite a few I was wondering the other day, what the hell im gonna do with them. This will be a good cause.

·
598 Coming Soon
19,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You Gals / Guys are awesome

I can't begin to thank you enough for the support you're giving the troops over there

·
Registered
3,606 Posts

FPO-AP 96427-1771

My sons was there tell him thanks for what he is doing for us

·
Registered
8,390 Posts
Hey this is cool.I have some Rc aviation magazines I can send-is that ok to?please send me a address to pm if you dont mind and me and my wife will do this once a month for them.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts