Registered
31,432 Posts
2020a.jpg

I'll Huf and I'll puff and I will wear this keyboard out

·
I.Y.H.R.F.24.7.365
8,820 Posts
Where is downspout by the door?
What ever happened with Marcus's migraines?
We re did the breezeway wall, moved the door, That down spout when installed as normal, drains but that part of driveway is not level and the water heads for the garage, This is a temp. fix that throws the water far enough to go down the driveway and to the lawn, and not back to the garage.
The new gutters will connect to the one on face of garage and drain onto the lawn.
The breezeway steps are also getting redone, and the down spout needs to move.
I already replace the sill in that corner of the garage from rotting from the water running out that spout.

·
Registered
3,971 Posts
We re did the breezeway wall, moved the door, That down spout when installed as normal, drains but that part of driveway is not level and the water heads for the garage, This is a temp. fix that throws the water far enough to go down the driveway and to the lawn, and not back to the garage.
The new gutters will connect to the one on face of garage and drain onto the lawn.
I already replace the sill in that corner of the garage from rotting from the water running out that spout.

LIAR !!! That hovel has had about as much work done to it as your "Classic" car collection ... LMFAO

Why do you Lie about everything Marcus Fat Furgal ... Pathetic

·
I.Y.H.R.F.24.7.365
8,820 Posts
LIAR !!! That hovel has had about as much work done to it as your "Classic" car collection ... LMFAO

Why do you Lie about everything Marcus Fat Furgal ... Pathetic
You're a moron, that breeze way had 5' tall florida windows, and the door 2 feet to the right of where it is., a slider on the back wall, heated traverten tile floor, insulation and ski light.

Must suck to be wrong yet again

·
Registered
281 Posts
So its been like that for 3-4 years? Do you duck under it when it rains? Seems pretty ghetto...

·
I.Y.H.R.F.24.7.365
8,820 Posts
So its been like that for 3-4 years? Do you duck under it when it rains? Seems pretty ghetto...
no need to duck, it is left of the stairs , untill the gutters get replaced, yes it'll stay that way, It was a lot of work to replace the garage sill in that corner.
A drain infront of garage that goes over to a leaching field in yard, most likely then gutters get replaces, or down spouts reworked.

bawahaha 3-4 years.
replaced sill last fall.
Again what is your other screen name.
Your 4 post on me to a total of 60.
Maybe worry about yourself.

·
Registered
3,971 Posts
no need to duck, it is left of the stairs , untill the gutters get replaced, yes it'll stay that way, It was a lot of work to replace the garage sill in that corner.
A drain infront of garage that goes over to a leaching field in yard, most likely then gutters get replaces, or down spouts reworked.

bawahaha 3-4 years.
Again what is your other screen name.
Your 4 post on me to a total of 60.
Maybe worry about yourself.

21 - 40 of 174 Posts