Yellow Bullet Forums banner

101 - 118 of 118 Posts

·
stone broke baller
2,413 Posts
Yup cuz yo're a hypocrite, you see and saw no problem with the same shit when your bud's were doing it.
You have no moral compass. you're a double standards, yahoo.
The difference is some here deserve the compassion...you? not so much!

·
Registered
625 Posts
For fucks sake you’re a lazy fat slob Mucus Furball. Next time do your own homework, miserable fat ass.

I’m feeling free - GO BACK AND LOOK AT POST 29!

Well? WELL?

Well, lard ass sure got quiet when he was proven wrong - again. I guess he’s busy trying to dox this guy now so he can become exactly what he says he despises. Talk about hypocrite.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Damn, Furball, you were proven wrong more than an hour ago and still no admission that you fucked up? Geez, I feel so sorry for Sue.

·
Smuck
3,822 Posts

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
25,014 Posts
I know you, we all do. You wouldn’t be posting ANY of the SHIT you post if it wasn’t WHO YOU ARE.

We all know that you’re an instigating know-it-all fat shithead who craves attention - that’s who you are in real life.

Do you think you can play it off like Dave Elsheman, aka John Wayne, in Zimbardo’s Stanford Prison Experiment, and say you’re just playing a role, a character? No, it’s who you are inside.

You prove it with every post. You could debate the stupidity or ignorance of others with diplomacy or show adult restraint and ignore them altogether like most of the rest of us do, but you willingly choose to be a mean spirited, argumentative know it all asshat, and you do it on every forum you’re on. That’s who you are and I don’t need to “know” you in person to know this. You can say it’s not who you are in real life, but it is you. You behave like you do behind the protection of a keyboard. The only reason you dont behave this way F2F is because people would give you the beat down.

Your schtick is Psychology 101, dumbass, and it is EXACTLY who you are. Ask any psychologist why you feel the need to ”pretend“ to be someone online that you aren’t in real life. They’ll tell you that you aren’t pretending at all.

Haaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

Classic.

101 - 118 of 118 Posts