Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
6,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone is available and near Sutton, WV (exit 62 off I 79) Mark is out of fuel and the power outage in western Maryland and WV has everybody screwed. Right now he can only respond to text messages at 484-944-4301. Thanks in advance for your help. If I wasn't hammered in Daytona at the moment I'd help out for sure.

Nate

·
Registered
6,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
He says he has Oreos and booze to trade

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Wish I was closer to help bud!

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Bump for Marc.... He is a great guy and would help a stranger in a second... Hope someone is close....

·
Registered
6,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
687 Posts
I just saw the thread a few minutes ago. I'm roughly 2 hours from that place but I only have (2) 5 gallon containers.

·
Registered
20,079 Posts
with all the power outages around MD, long lines at any station that is open

·
Vendor
6,469 Posts
Thanks Nate and those that wished they could help. Me and the dogs are home. The family came with 20 gallons and some more water for the dogs and it was actually 6 hours each way. Power wasn't supposed to be on for 3-5 days and the state police said to get a hotel, but they had no power. Roadside assitance from my two companies that I can use couldn't get me any fuel either. The parents and sister left at 2:30pm and we got back to the home area at about 3am. The wife was still in Kentucky where I left from to head home and was dead in the middle and too far into the approx. 80 mile stretch of interstate that had no power before I stopped for gas and had too little to go either way back or forward to find power. It pretty much sucked. I hooked up a guy on a nice Harley that was parked next to me so he could get out of there in the morning and make it 100 miles or so.
Thanks again N8r and Nasty67 for posting up a couple of times but the family bailed out the stuck 44 year old. I hope the people up there get their power back on soon.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts