Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Best T-Bone can do is tie and Manzo has the tie-breaker. Trust Bob Frey, his research on things like this is very thorough.

·
Eddie Haskell
7,849 Posts
Manzo is out of the gate first and never trailed as Veney had problems and clicked it off. Manzo launched hard and keep it hooked up to run the quickest pass in Top Alcohol Funny Car history. Frank Manzo's incremental times: 60ft-0.912 sec., 330ft-2.391, 660ft-3.561/212.83 mph, 1,000ft-4.562. Manzo with the win will clinch the Top alcohol Funny Car championship.

Baddest man on the planet in TA/FC

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts
Bob Frey says he won the title -good enough for me!
Cool! Thought he had to win it...either way, one bad dude who works hard!

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Well, he took care of any questions by winning the event, so he has another "perfect" season, the championship, and backs up the 5.411 in the final round. I guess that makes it worth sticking around for an extra day.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Baddest man on the planet in TA/FC
I bracket race at Atco most weeks. It's pretty common for Manzo to roll in 2pm, make a 330 shot, work on the car for an hour or two, come back out and go 5.5x maybe 60 . The they are packed up and gone an hour later. Then the next week I see he's winning another race on the NHRA tour.

They are a hard working crew.

·
Eddie Haskell
7,849 Posts
They are a hard working crew.

did you ever hear any of the stories of when Frank first started to get the blown alchol car ready for the Shiek? 6 am to 6 pm 7 days until he was satisfied.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Frank Manzo is one of the best racers of all time period . He is often overlooked because he races in a "sportsman" class . When Frank shows up where you are racing you race for runner up .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts