Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
A Fine Example For Others
40,479 Posts
The attack in March shocked China because eight children died and the assailant had no known history of mental illness. At his trial, Zheng Minsheng, 42, said he killed because he had been upset after being jilted by a woman and treated badly by her wealthy family. He was executed Wednesday, just a little over a month after his crime.
After reading this I would assume China's death row popuation is nil to none.

·
F.T.W. KILL EM ALL
10,841 Posts
Piece Of Shit-F-U-C-K-E-R!!!!!!! :smt097

·
Im a Pro at being Amateur
9,638 Posts
After reading this I would assume China's death row popuation is nil to none.

thats how it should work. month or less turn around time. if you got put on that list there is a 99% chance you deserve to be on it and not soak up the tax dollars.

·
Registered
133 Posts
What a fuckin scum bag.. I hope he gets killed

·
Registered
8,430 Posts
He will not make it in the can for sure.They hate anyone who hurts kids and women.

671 Posts
90% of the organs from transplants in china come from executed prisoners. they dont even have the option not to donate them. they take all the prisoners out to a arena type place and put them on there knees and shot them in the back of the head. there is ambulances standing by on the spot and they remove all the organs. which is why so many people are going to china for any type of transplant procedure.....there is no waiting list over there.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Sick Mother F##ker! They should let the kids parents stab him one at a time, keep pumpin blood into him to keep him alive, and let them stab him again one at a time!

·
Registered
8,263 Posts
China likely has about 173 million adults with mental health disorders, and 158 million of them have never had professional help, according to a mental health survey in four provinces jointly done by Chinese and U.S. doctors that was published in the medical journal The Lancet in June.
That's a ton of crazy Asians!!! Wonder how many drive.

·
Spiritual Gynocologist
80,189 Posts
You rook rike round eye. I stab you in neck!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts