Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A Good Samaritan who shot a pit bull that was mauling an 11-year-old boy in Washington, D.C., on Sunday could face gun charges, WJLA reports.

As the unidentified neighbor witnessed three pit bulls biting Jayeon Simon, who was on his bicycle, the man went to fetch his gun, the station reports.

He then shot one of the dogs dead, catching the attention of a police officer in the vicinity. The officer then shot the other two dogs as they continued to maul the boy, who was later hospitalized with severe lacerations.

Area police confirmed the man could be charged with violating gun laws, the Washington Post reports. Even if the gun were legally registered, firing it on a D.C. street is illegal, the paper noted.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/25/man-shot-pit-bull-save-boy-gun-charges_n_2551012.html

Nothing to see here move along. This is why people don't want to help others today. YOU WILL GET FUCKED!

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Do you really think the state or city attorney will charge a guy for saving a kid? No.

Its illegal in my town too to discharge a firearm within city limits..
isnt it illegal in any city limits? hell i live in the sticks...and its illegal in the city limits

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
yes it is. but they would have to be nuts to try and prosecute the guy. i doubt he would be convicted if it went to a jury.
so if he is charged and found guilty, does that mean if he just stood there and watched, no charges could have been filed? i know moronic.....im jus sayin

·
SASQUATCH RACE TEAM
18,078 Posts
so if he is charged and found guilty, does that mean if he just stood there and watched, no charges could have been filed? i know moronic.....im jus sayin
I agree. I'd that happened down here he would have been thanked for doing what he did. But he did it in dc and that place is run by nut cases.

·
Banned
15,567 Posts
That's what they would do in NYC!
Failure to render assistance. But if you assist in a non governmental sanctioned way, it's off to the hoosegow with you.:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.