Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Such a happy world we live in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXUpkGfw8Jo

A man has been convicted of trying to pour acid down the throat of his victim in revenge for his relationship with a married woman. Mohammed Vakas, 26, was convicted of conspiracy to murder Awais Akram, 25. Mr Akram managed to avoid swallowing the acid, but suffered horrific burns over most of his body and was not expected to survive. He was blinded in one eye, lost both his ears and was left widely scarred by drain cleaner fluid which is 91% sulphuric acid.The attack was launched because of his relationship with Sadia Khatoon, a woman he met on Facebook. She is the sister of Vakas. He was beaten, kicked and stabbed twice yards from his home. He said: "This person came in front of me and he had a bottle in his hand. He was saying 'Open your mouth, open your mouth.' "He started pouring acid on top of my head. I felt a burning sensation. I asked why I was being attacked and I could not hear clearly, but I could hear the words 'Sadia, Sadia, Sadia

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Bet he don't phuck around with someones ol lady again!

·
I forgot what to do next!
6,090 Posts
I bet you wont do that again.

·
Bracket racer
5,194 Posts
Phucked up part is if the guy didn't know if she was married. No sound here so didnt get the whole story.

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
Some people dont take it lightly that's all...you fuck with me ? well it's a MUST that I fuck with you... simple.

·
Registered
56,787 Posts
It was not his wife, you dumb phucks.
The intelligence of americans today leave no doubt why we are becoming a third world country.

·
43,519 Posts
Fuck a bunch of that, the acid pouring cocksucker should get the same treatment done to him...If your wife wants to fuck with another man, maybe you should look in the mirror and figure out where the problem started...If you married a woman that was a cheater, your fault...If she became a cheater while being married to you, probably your fault too...I love how guys will go ballistic on the dude, but will stay with the fucking woman afterwards, thats pretty pathetic to me...99% of the guys on here wouldnt turn down a woman if she was offering it to them...

·
Moderater
13,998 Posts

·
In the Beams.
21,997 Posts
Fuck a bunch of that, the acid pouring cocksucker should get the same treatment done to him...If your wife wants to fuck with another man, maybe you should look in the mirror and figure out where the problem started...If you married a woman that was a cheater, your fault...If she became a cheater while being married to you, probably your fault too...I love how guys will go ballistic on the dude, but will stay with the fucking woman afterwards, thats pretty pathetic to me...99% of the guys on here wouldnt turn down a woman if she was offering it to them...
well said

·
Registered
5,691 Posts
i like how everyone says you shouldn't fuck with another mans woman, everyone forget about the whore that was doing the fucking?

i know i was messing around with a girl and had no clue she was married, untill a friend of mine ran into us and later told me that he lived next to here and her husband.

·
Registered
326 Posts
x10000000000000

·
Un-Official YB Tormentor
5,087 Posts

So, will the scars heal? LOL

Appropriate time for a joke:
Man sees his neighbor washing the car.
Man walks up to neighbor and say "Hey, if I banged your wife, she got knocked up and had a kid, would we be related??

Neighbor: I don't think so. We would probably be even.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts