As it should be!

·
Tony McKellar
4,812 Posts
Lamont gone.....buhbye.....

·
Registered
22,720 Posts
It saved the tax payers at least 250K way to go. I think they should reimburse him for the shells he used in case another dumb ass decides to rob him.

·
Small tire Pimp
4,304 Posts
Another shit bag gone in this world

I say more guns and give them to the right people.

·
Registered
552 Posts
See ya Dumbass! You shoulda got a job! Stealin'll get ya killed here in the south.

·
Registered
6,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I always remember when I lived outside Cleveland a man in Pa back in the late 70s. He was robbed numerous times so he rigged a trap which injured the theif the next time he was robbed. The crook sued the guy and won everything the man owned plus the man was found guilty of setting a trap and spent time in jail. I knew then that I wanted to move to a conservative minded state and left the liberals to fend for themselves. I like it here myself. RM

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
I remember that, I believe it was a shotgun the guy rigged.... I"m thinkin he had a furniture store ?? I just took my conceled wepons test and it"s VERY clear when you can and cannot use deadly force.. my favorite was.. if someone was setting fire to YOUR barn or garage { detatched from the house} could you use deadly force.... the answer is YES !!!!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Here in Florida you're also protected from frivolous lawsuits by the criminal's family should you kill said criminal while preventing the commission of a forcible felony.

·
Registered
6,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I remember that, I believe it was a shotgun the guy rigged.... I"m thinkin he had a furniture store ?? I just took my conceled wepons test and it"s VERY clear when you can and cannot use deadly force.. my favorite was.. if someone was setting fire to YOUR barn or garage { detatched from the house} could you use deadly force.... the answer is YES !!!!
I think you're right it was a store and he rigged a shotgun. I am almost positive the law varies from state to state so what can be done in your state won't be the same as another states. I don't think you can rig a trap anywhere but in SC you can shot them even if they aren't inside the house, as long as they are trying to get in and you fear for your life. We have had several shot in the back with no charges filed. Crime is getting out of control and people are tired of being robbed and raped. Lock and load.:smt071

·
Registered
16,659 Posts
I think you're right it was a store and he rigged a shotgun. I am almost positive the law varies from state to state so what can be done in your state won't be the same as another states. I don't think you can rig a trap anywhere but in SC you can shot them even if they aren't inside the house, as long as they are trying to get in and you fear for your life. We have had several shot in the back with no charges filed. Crime is getting out of control and people are tired of being robbed and raped. Lock and load.:smt071
Setting a trap like that is going to be illegal pretty much everywhere I believe. The main reason is because what happens if your place catches on fire? And the guy busting in the front door (for example) is not the theif but the fireman?

·
Registered
304 Posts
Setting a trap like that is going to be illegal pretty much everywhere I believe. The main reason is because what happens if your place catches on fire? And the guy busting in the front door (for example) is not the theif but the fireman?
Well...someone needs to devise a sensor that can 'smell' the crooks as the come in and the burmese trap opens up, or the dead fall, or the 20" stainless-steel bear trap springs forth with a smart device that directs it's path right for his genitals. No more bad guy. You could just have a trap door that leads to an enclosure full of hungry swine. No body. No nothing. Didn't happen. ;)

That'd cause the next guy a moment of pause before continuing on his evening stalk.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts