Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
48,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A foursome of guys is waiting at the men's tee while a foursome of women is hitting from the ladies' tee. The ladies are taking their time.

When the final lady is ready to hit her ball, she hacks it 10 feet. Then she goes over and whiffs it completely.

Then she hacks it another ten feet, and finally hacks it another five feet.

She looks up at the patiently waiting men and says apologetically, "I guess all those fucking lessons I took over the winter didn't help."

One of the men immediately responds, "Well, there you have it, you should have taken golf lessons instead!"

·
Registered
946 Posts
LOL

·
A Fine Example For Others
40,464 Posts
hehehehe......

Speaking of golf and how hard core older guys are about it, here's a quick encounter I had at Woodley Golf Course in Van Nuys.

Came walking up to the 16th tee to see the group of elderly men who had been playing infront of us just standing there looking at one ederly man laying on the ground clutching his heart.

The group I was playing with had 3 eldely men in it. After a couple of minutes, the ederly men in my group wanted to keep playing, so as the ambulance was racing across the golf course, the three ederly men tee'd their ball up infront of the guy laying on the ground and hit away.

I myself couldn't do it, so I waited for the next hole to resume playing.

I still fight with myself over that one....lets see, repect or greens fees's...hhhmmm

Damn old people.

·
102,312 Posts
LOL :-D Okay George who is forwarding all this shit to you.

·
Registered
8,430 Posts
LOLOLOLOL.

·
Spiritual Gynocologist
80,189 Posts
Good one Georgie.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts