Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
YB Managing Editor
51,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
As if calling 911 didn't take enough nerve, he used the deli's phone to call authorities.

"Asked to use our business phone, and we let him use it and he dialed 911," Azinheira said. "When he gave us the phone back and we pressed the redial button, and that's what it shows, and it was like, 'Oh no, I can't believe he did that.' And a few minutes later the officers showed up."

·
Registered
3,456 Posts
What an Asshole!

It would all make perfect sense if it was his "drunken trailer trash wife" not making him a sammich properly.

That would justify a 911 call :p [ after the beating ]

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
I responded to the exact type of call, with the exception of it being a McD's. She was throwing a fit because they didn't do something right with her food, and it took too long. After arguing with her for a total of 15 seconds, with her having everyone with wide eyes in the store,she went to jail for disorderly conduct. The judge at her hearing laughed at her and then fined her somewhere in the neighborhood of $200.

Some people

·
RIP Dave - YB will miss you
25,442 Posts
I responded to the exact type of call, with the exception of it being a McD's. She was throwing a fit because they didn't do something right with her food, and it took too long. After arguing with her for a total of 15 seconds, with her having everyone with wide eyes in the store,she went to jail for disorderly conduct. The judge at her hearing laughed at her and then fined her somewhere in the neighborhood of $200.

Some people
Demographics of jail volunteer please.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Demographics of jail volunteer please.
Ky.. She was from Michigan. I remember this because she kept reminding me, and how "hick" we were here.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts