Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
14,736 Posts
Man charged with assault after punching anti-Trump protester outside Cincinnati rally
LOL!!!!

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
The other side is just as 'tolerant' as those fucks are. You just don't see it because you're blinded by party loyalty.
I voted for Obama for his 1st term. No republican was running that was worth a damn. I quickly learned what a mistake that was. Trump wasn't my first choice for the Republican ticket but became my only choice when Hillary became the Democratic nominee. With this latest group of Democrts running he will be once again my choice if no other Republican is the nominee

I have MANY Democratic friends that I cannot even have a political conversation with because they come unglued. I don't raise my voice, don't get agitated to the point of throwing stuff around. I don't unfriend them because their political views differ from mine. What pisses them off is when they say all Trump supporters are racist....yet my kids are white from my 1st marriage, bi-racial from my 2nd and my and I have 2 black step-kids. They get made when I can counter their liberal talking points with my own. They get made when they show me videos and say well trump said this and I'll find the same video and show them the whole video clip so its in proper context. I'm rational about it and they are not.

I have some Democrat friends that we have rational discussions and we both know its politics and nothing we at our level can change. Some of these rational Democrats are also voting Trump because they don't like the far left give everything away attitude the Dems are running on platform.

·
Shrewd Negotiator
9,670 Posts
References or is this just bullshit?
You're an adult. Look it up yourself. If you can't do your own research in this day & age, wtf are you doing on a computer?

·
Registered
14,701 Posts

·
Registered
19,395 Posts
21 - 31 of 31 Posts