Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
8,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A construction worker in Florida has been accused of murdering his pro-Trump boss with a trowel after a political argument on the construction site where they both worked and then throwing an American flag on the man’s body.

Attachments

·
Registered
13,222 Posts
it was bound to happen
I agree. Supporting our POTUS, or our country and it's constitution in general, has become a dangerous thing to do. Equip accordingly. Take care. Tom Worthington

·
Message In Blood
1,996 Posts

·
Shrewd Negotiator
9,670 Posts
Just another incident of Liberal tolerance
The other side is just as 'tolerant' as those fucks are. You just don't see it because you're blinded by party loyalty.

·
Shrewd Negotiator
9,670 Posts
I guess he likes BBC's rammed up his ass on the daily, he has a grin of his face in the mug shot.
You don't have a clue lol. Prison rape isn't nearly as widespread as you all think.

Its especially hilarious because any time going to prison comes up, you all assume rape and prison are mutually inclusive. They are not. You can go to prison and never be raped.

·
Registered
35,550 Posts
References or is this just bullshit?
I wouldn't know firsthand but I'd say it largely depends upon whether you're a 6'6", 275 pound MMA fighter who's willing to kill someone for even giving you a suggestive wink - or a skinny little 140 pound feminine accountant with a cute little man-ass.

·
Cheesesteakaholic
3,061 Posts
You don't have a clue lol. Prison rape isn't nearly as widespread as you all think.

Its especially hilarious because any time going to prison comes up, you all assume rape and prison are mutually inclusive. They are not. You can go to prison and never be raped.
Huh. For what it's worth.. I have a buddy that welds who works at Chester County Prison up the road when they need a hand in the maintenance dept. Says there's a guy there who literally everyone in joint calls "buttfucker" because if he gets near you, you're getting ass raped and the guards do absolutely nothing about it. My old college roommate from Barnagate Light in NJ has a bunch of prison guards in his family... pretty common occurrence at their facilities as well.

Maybe you're just full of shit.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts