1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Vagina Miner
1,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Nice Guy
2,082 Posts
He should have been gone like a mofo if he knew it was a mistake.... I would have been!! GONE!!! NEVER SEEN OR HEARD FROM AGAIN!!

·
Registered
535 Posts
Thats pretty bad. Honestly, with prison over crowding and the taxpayer burden, if this guy has lived 6 solid years as a good citizen, let him go. He even went back to the area he committed a crime. So, that means he had to prove himself to everyone there, and obviously did so.

·
Vagina Miner
1,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thats pretty bad. Honestly, with prison over crowding and the taxpayer burden, if this guy has lived 6 solid years as a good citizen, let him go. He even went back to the area he committed a crime. So, that means he had to prove himself to everyone there, and obviously did so.

That's kind of how i feel but have seen mixed opinions elsewhere so i figured i would post it here.

·
Vagina Miner
1,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
He should have been gone like a mofo if he knew it was a mistake.... I would have been!! GONE!!! NEVER SEEN OR HEARD FROM AGAIN!!
It sounds like neither him or his attorney knew it was a mistake. Or at least that's what they are claiming.

·
Security jus sayin crew
50,209 Posts
Ok didn't kill anyone, yes he could have, but didn't. Served 13 years, I think he is good

1 - 8 of 8 Posts