Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
The Warbird
6,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need one of you guys who have a combination square with the angle finder to check the angle on your front bumper, as well as the width if you would. Im looking to retro fit a fiberglass bumper for a bu on my junk if the angle is close. Mine is 15 degrees and 63" side to side Thanks!!!

·
The Warbird
6,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Nobody?

·
The Warbird
6,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump for a little help

·
The Warbird
6,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Would love to help you man but I'm at work right now...
Thanks man, I actually called the guys who make the one I want and they were supposed to get me the info, but its been ..........crickets :smt100

·
RTCTTFMF
2,221 Posts
i don't know much about malibu's, but i got a 78 in the shop? Would that help?

·
The Warbird
6,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i don't know much about malibu's, but i got a 78 in the shop? Would that help?
Yessir! The angle of the bend (^) in the middle and outside side to side width is all I need to know if it will work. Thanks

·
RTCTTFMF
2,221 Posts
Yessir! The angle of the bend (^) in the middle and outside side to side width is all I need to know if it will work. Thanks
Oh. hold on be right back.

·
RTCTTFMF
2,221 Posts
i got 15 at the middle and 63 side to side

·
The Warbird
6,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i got 15 at the middle and 63 side to side
Thank you very much!! Looks as if it may be a perfect fit!!!!!! Check my original post!

·
RTCTTFMF
2,221 Posts
Thank you very much!! Looks as if it may be a perfect fit!!!!!! Check my original post!
Well, not trying to rain on your parade but the boys that own this car, ain't exactly good at body work! But, if it happens 2 times it right! good luck and your welcome

·
The Warbird
6,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well, not trying to rain on your parade but the boys that own this car, ain't exactly good at body work! But, if it happens 2 times it right! good luck and your welcome
No worries, a stock bumper is a stock bumper.

·
RTCTTFMF
2,221 Posts

·
The Warbird
6,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
RTCTTFMF
2,221 Posts
Thanks, still no worries as long as they didnt modify it
No cuts or anything in it. Just figured it might change something, good luck and your welcome

1 - 15 of 15 Posts