Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
He was always one of my Heroes after seeing him in the original On Any Sunday Movie , with my Dad as a kid watching it at the drive in !

The Dude was just naturally Talented and he could ride any type of Race or Terrain and always be out front .

·
Long Live The King
97,254 Posts
My brother was at a function ( Carlsbad Reunion) today with Broc, Scott Burnworth, Brad Lackey and others. I'll check with him tomorrow to see if anyone was talking about it.

Had the pleasure of riding with Malcolm in Northern Baja a few times. Once he had his young son ( maybe 10-12 at the time) with him riding double between Malcolm and the tank. He still rode as smooth as you could imagine.

A great man. Hope he recovers

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
G Code, do they have a reunion every year? Let us no what your brother herd. Thanks.

·
Long Live The King
97,254 Posts
I think this was the 6th or 7th Carlsbad Reunion that has been held.

Scott Burnwoth ( Burner Design) is the "hub" that does all the planing to pull them off.
They are held the day after San Diego Supercross while there are many Legend racers in town.

You can find "Burner" on Facebook.

·
Long Live The King
97,254 Posts
As of this morning Malcolm is in "stable" condition ... at 78 years old getting run over by a golf cart and getting several broken ribs and other injuries is damn hard on the body resulting in lots of complications. I'm sure all our Prayers would be appreciated.

·
Long Live The King
97,254 Posts
you're welcome... If you're interested in next year just look up Scott on Facebook.

The reunion is held at a restaurant/bar in Vista/San Marcos about at the border of Carlsbad.

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
He was always one of my Heroes after seeing him in the original On Any Sunday Movie , with my Dad as a kid watching it at the drive in !

The Dude was just naturally Talented and he could ride any type of Race or Terrain and always be out front .
We have a On any Sunday watch party at my friends house every year. Usually on the first cold weekend we have.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts