Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
16,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have never held a car show at a church yet. But I was asked to do one at our last Buck Hotel Cruise Night. I was offered to be paid to do it. I do them for free to help charities, like the one at Peddlers Village for Cystic Fibrosis, or ones for S.I.D.S. or the Suport our Troops. I'll admit I'm not a Born Again Christian but I help people in need, and I don't cry about the rules of car shows either, like when a car comes in to a show in an enclosed trailer and has never been driven on the street and wins. That's the way it goes. 8)

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
7DMACH1 said:
I have never held a car show at a church yet. But I was asked to do one at our last Buck Hotel Cruise Night. I was offered to be paid to do it. I do them for free to help charities, like the one at Peddlers Village for Cystic Fibrosis, or ones for S.I.D.S. or the Suport our Troops. I'll admit I'm not a Born Again Christian but I help people in need, and I don't cry about the rules of car shows either, like when a car comes in to a show in an enclosed trailer and has never been driven on the street and wins. That's the way it goes. 8)
Amen!

·
Registered
216 Posts
[/url][/img]

boy im an asshole :smt005 :smt005

1 - 18 of 18 Posts