Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Bam!!! Damn I need to move out there... Hey Jimmy Biggs!! Go buy 100 cars from Ray and we will split the profits!! :-D

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Hey my idea.. I usually charge 75%.. But since you bring stuff to this board I will only charge 50%!!! Man the things I do for you clowns!!!

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Monty we'll do a YB Style infomercial......either way NE L/M will get coverage.....by us or the 11 o'clock news with all the protesters :p

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Jimmy you call the news to show up at Rays dealership. I will do something of interest for them to be there. Thats when you jump in front of the camera and tell everyone about the deal. 1000 customers equals $250,000.. Man Jimmy where else can you make $100,000 doing almost nothing.. Send the rest to me to make this fair... :-D

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
Jimmy you call the news to show up at Rays dealership. I will do something of interest for them to be there. Thats when you jump in front of the camera and tell everyone about the deal. 1000 customers equals $250,000.. Man Jimmy where else can you make $100,000 doing almost nothing.. Send the rest to me to make this fair... :-D
I do that every month.....by just walkin to the mailbox :roll:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts