Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used or seen the magnum 500 shot at the range or anywhere else? I was at the range about a week ago and someone was shooting one. That gun is rediculous. It's crazy how the bullet compares to a .45

·
Premium Member
102,312 Posts
Concussion will make the whole range shake if shot indoors.

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Shot my buddies S&W 500 mag with an 8-3/4" barrel at the indoor range by my house. That bitch kicks harder than my DE 50. I actually only shot it twice. That was enough torture for me. Absolutely rediculous gun.... but yeah, it causes everyone to shut down and come see what the hell is making such a racket. LOL.

·
Premium Member
102,312 Posts
Shot my buddies S&W 500 mag with an 8-3/4" barrel at the indoor range by my house. That bitch kicks harder than my DE 50. I actually only shot it twice. That was enough torture for me. Absolutely rediculous gun.... but yeah, it causes everyone to shut down and come see what the hell is making such a racket. LOL.
You sell the Mustang?

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
How does it compare to the .50 Beowulf shell?

pdq67
I actually have some Beowulf shells at the house and they look VERY similar except the rim is much smaller on the Wulf.

Carl,
Yeah that car has been gone like 3 years now. LOL. Hell I am selling the trans am in my avatar next weekend. Getting out of cars for a little while. Going to start doing some home improvement stuff.... oh and I bought a new Harley last month. LOL.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts