Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I just pick up a magnafuel 4303 efi pump and 9950-B two port regulator for my new combo. My question is did I get the wrong regulator? I cannot wrap my brian around how to plum it for return and both sides of the carb. Am I missing something or did I get the wrong part.

Thanks,
Jim

·
Confused Racer
40,351 Posts
if your combo is fuel injected you will be fine. if not you got the wrong one.

you plumb from the pump to the rails out of the rails to the regulater then the bottom of the regulater is the return to the tank.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is a carb set up......damn I though I might have gone the right way...dont think I can return that it Which magnafuel regulator is suited for a carb application?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,779 Posts

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
The Regulator you want is the 9945 it is the reg and how to plumb the fuel system I talk about in both the Basics video and the How to Dyno and tune video. http://www.prochargervideos.com/tuning-videos-1.html

You can see the regulator on top of my dyno fuel cell in any of the free dyno videos. And it is the one I use on my car.

Robby at Magna Fuel made these regulators at my constant pleading for us and they are not in his catalog yet or on line.

I sell them and if you call magnafuel tell them that part number with a 12 return fitting

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Steve,

Thanks....that is what I was looking for. I just got a little confused w/ the magnafuel catalog. They really need to update that puppy.

Jim

1 - 8 of 8 Posts