Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i installed a magna fuel 500 to run 2 stages but right now im just running on motor n/a.it has a return at the pump should there also be one at the regulator.ifs so why.what are the pros and cons of doing this or not doing this.

·
The Grouch
3,116 Posts
Run your return at the pump. But also make sure that you have a #8 vent so you do not create vacuum in the tank causing the pump to cavitate.

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
I use the return at the pump, and bleed-offs at the regulators.
how do you run the bleed offs. my carb fuel pressure is steady but my nitrous will climb and peg the guage. need to add bleeds but not sure how. thanks and sorry for highjacking .

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
really simple to install bleeds no need to by any kits,install a fitting in line(fuel line to nitrous solenoid) that has an extra 1/8 pipe thread hole in it,install a nitous jet holder like whats screwed into an old plate ,put a very small nitrous jet in from a fogger like an .018 ,install a line and route it back to the cell,or if you have muliple nitrous systems or mulitiple fuel solenoids off different regulators you can route a fitting in line to all fuel solenoids run the return lines to a block and run one line from block back to the call.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts