·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just inquiring to see if it works??

·
I've Got The Cure
2,628 Posts
Works ok here but we only use it once in a while.
Just make sure you have a fast line and a good computer.

·
SomeWhat Jaded
4,772 Posts
off a land line??? hell i have NEVER had one..been on cell service since 1999....average cell phone bill...60 78 bux months...but i have had several over 95...

but we pay more for cell service up here...

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Had it and thought it sucked, so we switched to Ooma.
Hows the Ooma? Isn't it a upfront cost than a free monthly service? I dumped my landline several years ago and switched over to Vonage. With a landline I paid more in taxes and fees than what the landline actually cost and couldn't call anyone without it being a toll call.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Looked into Magic Jack, found that Vonage was a better fit (can keep original home #). They have different packages starting @ $9.99, we went with $14.99. As others have posted, make sure you have high speed & Fast PC.

·
Registered
146 Posts
As long as you have a fast computer and high speed internet connection it will work,but if you don't have both it will not work good and you will not be happy with it.Used one for 2 yrs and you can't beat the price.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
If you have a high speed internet and a decent computer it seems to work fine. We have had ours for over a year and really can't complain for what it does and the price is great.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts