Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
you are one of the most knowledgeable people i know about the nsca, now they seem to be in trouble with keeping it alive and some thoughts from you on how to keep it alive would be very helpful.
there are other street car assoc but i dont give a hoot about any of them and i would not travel like i do just to spectate with any other group like i do with the nsca.
tony, buddman and the rest need to see positrive stuff in helping with all this not just everyone slamming them about rules and to many classes.
fire away dude.

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Knowing a lot about the old days of the NSCA or NMCA is not going to do jack $#it for it!!! Just like knowing a lot about disco aint going to turn the music industry in a new direction to make it bigger or better.. The problems at the NSCA are very obvious from a business standpoint...

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Yes there is a problem alright

Too many But Plugs & not enough But Holes to jam them in !

Or maybe it's the other way around

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
THIS IS FROM MICHAEL RAY ON THE NSCA BOARD

#31 Today, 01:02 AM
Michael Ray is Offline:
Super Moderator Join Date: Mar 2003

Interesting posts but here's the truth. Whether you like it or not, the NSCA is a business and a business is supposed to make money. The problem is and always has been that Tony and Budd are racers... they write rules for racers... they based the whole organization around racers. Instead of focusing their time and money on streamlining the racing classes and putting butts in the seats, they did their best to keep you guys racing. They have all these classes in an attempt to get enough racers through the gates to pay the bills since they don't have the big business backing, magazine coverage, or promotional abilities to put enough folks in the seats to pay for it. Now it's backfired on them and it's probably gonna go down the drain. The economy sucks and racers just aren't traveling to events anymore when they can run some local series. Everything is cyclical. This one may have run it's course.

·
Super Moderator
9,240 Posts
Re: I DIDNT SAY THAT JIM

BILL ERICKSON said:
MADSEN USED TO WORK FOR THESE GUYS IF YOU DIDNT KNOW THAT.
I was there when Matt worked for them. Your post said that everyone was slamming the NSCA. Maybe they need a little constructive criticism? This shit where we're all going to have a group hug and support the NSCA isn’t going to fly this time Bill. Been there, done that, got a "Franks Kids" t-shirt.

You want group hugs and daily affirmations go to the KFC board. :-KFC

1 - 11 of 11 Posts