Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
King Shit on Turd Island
33,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me how much these run and what do they mount too? I'm looking into these as a future purchase (the car's still far from running unfortunately). The cars in the chassis shop right now having a motorplate and some other stuff done and the chassis builder was talking about setting up the motorplate to leave a 1/2" clearance between the pan and the crossmember. He mentioned doing this to allow for some clearance in case of a hard landing, which got me to thinking about these. My front end is AJE junk if it matters.

Thanks, Jimmy

·
Registered
311 Posts
Mine mount to the bottom of my K-member. I've already used mine so I'd say they are a good investment.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Can anyone tell me how much these run and what do they mount too? I'm looking into these as a future purchase (the car's still far from running unfortunately). The cars in the chassis shop right now having a motorplate and some other stuff done and the chassis builder was talking about setting up the motorplate to leave a 1/2" clearance between the pan and the crossmember. He mentioned doing this to allow for some clearance in case of a hard landing, which got me to thinking about these. My front end is AJE junk if it matters.

Thanks, Jimmy

Jimmy, give me a call at the shop 225-673-3533. I'll get you all the info you need. Ask for Steve.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
They WORK GREAT!!!! Kept my junk alive after riding the bumper.
They bolt to rear of k-memeber/frame area and tie wrap to the front lower portion of k-member.

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
can someone put some pics up. these sound like something we may need to look into!

·
Registered
1,713 Posts

One on each side below the k-member

1 - 13 of 13 Posts