Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
TEAM NORTH
4,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After watching the video on their site, I think they need to show up at the shakedown and run.Talking alot of shiot. I know you guys came up here years ago to race a certian 30th anniv camaro convertable for the fastest f-body and you both had issues,you ran your mouths then.Going on and on about you cant go fast if you don't run a torque arm.... I say you come up here and run the shakdown against all of the northeast 10.5 guys !!!!YBBitch:

·
TEAM NORTH
4,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think we ended up breaking the impeller shaft in the supercharger...thanks again for the welder lol...I know the shit talk it is all fun and games just wanted to stir the pot a little :)..still would like to see you guys make it up here for the big show! Good luck with the new combo

·
TEAM NORTH
4,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I think we went as fast as 8's with it, but the car has long been sold to a kid in cali .That kid was talking about putting the engine into something else.George is good still around helping us out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.