Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
TEAM NORTH
4,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After watching the video on their site, I think they need to show up at the shakedown and run.Talking alot of shiot. I know you guys came up here years ago to race a certian 30th anniv camaro convertable for the fastest f-body and you both had issues,you ran your mouths then.Going on and on about you cant go fast if you don't run a torque arm.... I say you come up here and run the shakdown against all of the northeast 10.5 guys !!!!YBBitch:

·
Registered
459 Posts
I seem to remember coming up to Englishtown to run the convertible and cracking his ass 2 out of 3.

The shit talking is all fun. We are working to get the new combo worked out. You never know what will roll out the trailer.

·
TEAM NORTH
4,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think we ended up breaking the impeller shaft in the supercharger...thanks again for the welder lol...I know the shit talk it is all fun and games just wanted to stir the pot a little :)..still would like to see you guys make it up here for the big show! Good luck with the new combo

·
Turbo Terror
14,346 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
I think we ended up breaking the impeller shaft in the supercharger...thanks again for the welder lol...I know the shit talk it is all fun and games just wanted to stir the pot a little :)..still would like to see you guys make it up here for the big show! Good luck with the new combo

Is george still alive.???? He was the only one back in the day that had balls!!!!

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
:Kneel:partyman::-Rock:partyWhy don't yall come down South? I mean.. this is where the Big Boys play.

seems to me a northern boy holds the record

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Wrong the fastest TORQUE ARM comes from down around the gulf coast, after the new IMPLANT it will be the fastest "stock suspension " car in the world.

Find a driver 6 inches taller Shawn!!!!!LOL

No shit,id be happy for 2-3 inches

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
so i'm assuming yall will be going to bradenton, right???

·
Registered
304 Posts
Is George still around.... ?

It's been a few years since I heard anything about Baxter or his car. Last pic I saw it was sitting in a shop with an aluminum wing on it. IMHO he should have left it as it was when he was going 9.ohs.

·
TEAM NORTH
4,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I think we went as fast as 8's with it, but the car has long been sold to a kid in cali .That kid was talking about putting the engine into something else.George is good still around helping us out.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Man..
I remember coming up there for that deal..it was a blast..!!
I even went a coupla rounds...even though the car was pulling hard left on the launch..

turned out...it was 1-leggin' it..posi-was toast...and it still picked up the left front...LOL..
I remember seeing the video of the car in the water box, after the race and I saw
the left rear just sittin' there..I remember..man..that's gonna cost me a grand!

Too bad someone isn't doing some F-body stuff..

1 - 20 of 22 Posts