Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JULY 4TH COME AND GET SOME MACON GEORGIA

THIS IS ANOTHER AWESOME OPPURTUNITY FOR S.S. DRAG RADIAL AND IF WE GIVE THEM A GOOD SHOW THERE WILL BE PLENTY OF BIGGER MONEY RACES THEY WILL DO FOR US.

MUSTANG MIKE
KILLIN TIME
ALEX VRETTOS
BRAD EDWARDS
FRANCIS JOHNSON
RIDENOUR ROCKET AND MANY MORE.

4000.00-WIN
1,000.00-R UP
SEMIS. AFTER TALKING WITH THE TRACK NUMEROUS TIMES THEY WILL OPEN IT UP FROM A 8 CAR FIELD TO 16 OR 32 CAR FIELD. THE PURSE IS GUARANTEED AND THE RULES ARE SIMPLE.

STOCK SUSPENSION/DRAG RADIAL ONLY.
SB NOS-2600
BB NOS-3000
BOOSTED CARS-3200
NO WHEELIE BARS
ANY POWER ADDER
OH YEA NO PECKER EXTENDERS
RADIAL TIRE CARS TO THE FRONT MOTHGER FUCKERS AND I DONT GIVE A FUCK HOW FAST YOUR ILLEGAL W TIRED PINNED IN FRAME RAIL PECKER EXTENDER 10.5 CARS ARE.

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
PS.....Sounds like your feeling better Duck.....
Im starting to heal. These guys have been wanting to put on a good show of s.s. radial tire cars and this could be good for all of us.

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We have another race that weekend!
Maybe next time Ellen. We will be at the Huntsville race with PATRIOT PERFORFANCE ON THE 2ND AND 3RD AND THEN HEADING TO MACON.

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
another chance to showcase radial tire racing at another venue.....awesome job once again
They have some other big tire racing going on saturday and then a big s.s. radial shoot out on sunday which will work good since we will be in huntsville on friday.

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Being its only 20 miles from my house, I guess I can go watch some of you.
I havent been there since the day the track re-opened and was all new. We went 4.16 with the big tire car on that green track. Should be great now.

·
Registered
185 Posts
if this piece of shit would run longer than 1 pass without something fucking up then we would, if i can get it back together by then i may be able to make that one pass there...ha

1 - 20 of 112 Posts