Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
take a ride to Orange Park Fl near Jax and go to Horsepower By Hedrick . Mark is the only competent machine shop we have found here on the east coast .

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
take a ride to Orange Park Fl near Jax and go to Horsepower By Hedrick . Mark is the only competent machine shop we have found here on the east coast .
On the road and from the West coast, is that far from St Augustine Florida and do you have a phone number?

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Second that opinion.....Mark did the machining and short block build on my Dart Windsor 454 assy. Great guy, good pricing, but very busy........definetely call and see if he can fit you in. He's off I295 exit 103 st. head west (left) about 5 miles or so. He's about a mile past Wheeler automotive (now closed) on the left. Shop is at his house. Hard to notice from the road. It's right next to a go kart race track I think. House/shop is tan color sits off the road a bit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts