Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Banned...Four Times
40,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is really Nostradamus, his age is unknown, he has a beard, and he is capable of predicting goatturds behavior. Now that he has been exposed for what he really is, maybe he can shed some light on this end of the world thing the Mayans predicted. Sadly since he drives a Ford his mind may be a bit cloudy, we'll see where it goes.

·
bye
50,511 Posts
LOL................Dammit dude!

That was a secret!

Now TEDM is gonna be filling up my PM box asking all sorts of off the wall questions on predictions!

·
Registered
6,486 Posts
Oh snap !!

I predict that this may get nasty.

IN
ON
ONE

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,427 Posts
I asked Bill this YEARS ago (I suspected too) ......................... He assured me, the Mayans were wrong!... :cool:

·
Registered
6,486 Posts
Oh great Notrodomus of the Yellow Bullet !

Please tell me what you see in my future?

Will I sell any cars tomorrow ?

·
Aviation Section
25,487 Posts
Yes, all that is good, BUT, how does that old fart get such good looking tail hanging around him all the time, I can do that too but I have to wave a whole bunch of dead Presidents to do it! Dave

·
Banned...Four Times
40,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes, all that is good, BUT, how does that old fart get such good looking tail hanging around him all the time, I can do that too but I have to wave a whole bunch of dead Presidents to do it! Dave
He can predict the future, duh.

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,427 Posts
Bill hides ones in his beard....................... says it's ALL about presentation!... :smt102

·
Registered
4,114 Posts
¿SI S∩WOp∀ɹ┴SON OHM MONʞ NƎΛƎ ┴,NOp SʞƆI┴SʞƆ∩HԀ ∩O⅄ ℲO ƎWOS ┴Ǝq I

Io1

Mistah

1 - 20 of 36 Posts