Yellow Bullet Forums banner

121 - 140 of 166 Posts

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #121
Listen to the man in the video. He clearly states that this new car preserves the ability to make regular Mustangs and V8 Mustangs and all the variations. You guys don’t look at the big picture.

Need more proof? FCA is building a gasoline turbocharged straight six and it is destined to replace the hemi V8’s in most Mopar cars and trucks. Ford says welcome to 2011!

They’re ^^^ running out of carbon credits to build gas hawgs. I’ll bet you guys don’t think about those realities do ya?

The car is fine, its gives people an alternative to a tesla that are like pulling teeth to purchase or get repaired. But using the mustang name/brand on it wasn't right. That is and was a decision by their brand new non-car-guy CEO. I am a little shocked that Bill Ford allowed it to happen, but he's a dud too and had to call up Mulally to take over as he admitted he didn't have the know-how to run the company in the mid 2000's.

Don't be such a fan boy that you clap for bad decisions that can do irreparable damage to the brand.

It's yet to be seen if soccer moms or the type that buy teslas even want something with an old name on it. The fact they haven't announced how many reservations they got in the first day is a potential warning sign.

·
Registered
618 Posts
What, you don't want a rotary shifter, a 15" touch screen, 4 door Mustang with piped in vrooom noise? Whats wrong with you?
I'll tell you what. we just leased an Edge ST and along with the stupid start/stop feature. it has both the door knob shifter and the piped in vroom vroom and I think someone had to be on heavy meds to come up with those things.

·
Registered
15,652 Posts
Listen to the man in the video. He clearly states that this new car preserves the ability to make regular Mustangs and V8 Mustangs and all the variations. You guys don’t look at the big picture.

Need more proof? FCA is building a gasoline turbocharged straight six and it is destined to replace the hemi V8’s in most Mopar cars and trucks. Ford says welcome to 2011!

They’re ^^^ running out of carbon credits to build gas hawgs. I’ll bet you guys don’t think about those realities do ya?
The first 3 sentences have any thing to do with C.A.F.E?:confused:

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
I’ve never seen anyone drink the kool-aid like you. Brainwashed.

I have to agree with that statement.

If this vehicle is going to be a game changer for Ford, then it should damn well be able to stand on its own and not piggyback the legacy of the Mustang.

Some of the people chiming on are just taking pot shots at Ford guys, like we had a say in any of it. The vast majority of us would like to throat punch the fuckers who did this. :smt093

·
Registered
15,628 Posts

·
Elite Member
13,300 Posts
Look like cheap ugly shit ! Not impressed. Ford just doesn't care at all about their base. I seriously was thinking about buying a new platinum F250 until this.

·
Registered
11,393 Posts
Traditional automobile styling includes a grill opening out of necessity; dissipation of heat.
In that vein, Instead of that ‘giving birth to a new car from the Edsel pussy’ look, they should have a windmill in the opening.

·
Registered
20,618 Posts
121 - 140 of 166 Posts