Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 166 Posts

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Hard to watch. Cool SUV but call it anything but a Mustang.

·
Registered
5,635 Posts
3 second 0-60

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
4 door Mustang.....some one took Fords man card away and replaced it with a Girly man bun......electric cars are here , they'll get better with time...but fucking 4 door Mustang.....I laughed at Mopar when they made the Charger a 4 door...at least GM hasn't disgraced the Camaro yet with the 4 door shit.

·
time to go racing yet ?
32,703 Posts
does it have an outlet on the dash to plug in the vibrator for the pussy driving ??? let me guess the vibrator is battery powered also ??

·
Registered
140 Posts
An an owner of a 2003 Azure Blue Mach 1, I have to say I agree with the above statement.
Call it the new Electric SUV with some fancy name, but using the Mach name and Mustang template is just sad.
I am a Ford guy and unfortunately this SUV does nothing to impress me to go out and buy one.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I would have called it the Galaxy. Then used the number to tell the range. Galaxy 250, Galaxy 300 etc and used some full on wacky outer space shit to market the car and make it futuristic.

Using the mustang name for it tells me its their "nuke option" and they need it to succeed so bad that the company may fail if it doesn't

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
What in the ever loving fuck is that???

What fucking moron at Ford decided to call a 4 door a mustang? What fucking moron at Ford is putting 32" tv's on the dash in the most hideous, tacked on, jc penny looking fucking way possible??

Wife looked at a eco sport and decided against it in part because of the hideous iPad stuck on the dash, this isn't an iPad, it's a fucking tv!

Calling a 4door suv a mustang is fucking stupid, it's beyond stupid, it's fucked. As a Ford guy and mustang owner, I'm pissed that the man buns have taken over Ford.

As a life long Ford die hard, I say "hey Ford, fuck you!"

Fucking idiots!

·
Registered
11,143 Posts
CompNut has anal sex on his tiny mind. Again. :p

I am not a fan of calling this SUV thingie a Mustang, and besides it isn't Ford's first electric car, they have had Electric vans and Focii already.

I think I would agree with Goingbroke about this alienating Mustang enthusiasts.

·
Registered
3,772 Posts
It's fucking retarded. They're out of the heads on this one. Literally any other name would have worked.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Calling two completely different cars the same name only confuses consumers. Unless some overlap is needed for phasing one out..... besides the name and the fact I can hear that screen rattling already, the numbers look great for the gt.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Glad they decided to build another fucked up gay SUV instead of an actual real car. Doesn’t have a god dammed thing to do with a Mustang.

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
FORD: let’s do something 99% of our loyal mustang fans would totally be against and despise and make them look like fucking idiots , and in turn make ourselves look fucking retarded as well. SEEYA Ford , fucking morons!!! And no that don’t mean I’m going gm or mopar. But I AM done with Ford. What a fucking disgrace of a company. Fuck You Bill Ford and FUCK you Hackett

1 - 20 of 166 Posts