Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SO Macfab is doin beadlock conversions on site? Interested in possibly getting this done. We picked up a spare set of 15x12 that need beadlocked. With a 3" bs do you guys reccomend a single or double beadlock? This is for 275s as well.

Rudy

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Yes they will doing them on-site. Hit up Tommy Kirk, he's the man from Mac-Fab!

·
Registered
856 Posts
SO Macfab is doin beadlock conversions on site? Interested in possibly getting this done. We picked up a spare set of 15x12 that need beadlocked. With a 3" bs do you guys reccomend a single or double beadlock? This is for 275s as well.

Rudy
Yes we will be there. If you plan on double beadlocks with 3" bs you run into brake caliper clearance issue. Measure from the center of your axle to outside of brake caliper and pm me with measurement. It should be around 6.5 to 6.675. If it is more than that the caliper will rub inner bl ring. Just let me know. 9197046400

·
Registered
465 Posts
Interested in this as well. ^^^^^^^^^^^

·
Registered
10,234 Posts
Yes we will be there. If you plan on double beadlocks with 3" bs you run into brake caliper clearance issue. Measure from the center of your axle to outside of brake caliper and pm me with measurement. It should be around 6.5 to 6.675. If it is more than that the caliper will rub inner bl ring. Just let me know. 9197046400
on another thread you mentioned about doing a set for me. wasnt sure who you was with, MacFab or not. give me a shout

·
Registered
366 Posts
How much weight does your double bead locks add per wheel? 15"x10"

·
Mike Case
2,347 Posts
whats up tommy !!!!!!!

bump ! for MAC-FAB

·
Registered
856 Posts
Okay guys if you go to my website the style and pricing for each is on there. Doubles start at 850.00 single 525.00.
Call if you have anything special you want so I can bring with me. Thanks

·
Tony McKellar
4,812 Posts
MacFab's beadlocks are the heat! And they are good folk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts