Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:rock:I love A-1 sauce, I was drunk, made Mac and cheese, put A-1 in it, and its the shit!!

·
I've Got The Cure
2,629 Posts
Got to have Black Pepper in the Mac & Cheese..7 cheeses at that!
Not much just enough to taste not burn!;)

Also try adding some tomatos & green mild Chile peppers if you like them!!!
Better yet get some Rotel..drain it off then add.

Pick your heat with ROTEL!!! We just like the Original because of the kids.

·
Tony McKellar
4,812 Posts
Add 1 medium diced onion,1 lb. ground beef,a touch of cayenne pepper and you have some fine chili mac!

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I love just plain mac and cheese, but with beer involved I was already taking swigs of A-1 anyways so I just mixed em up

·
Registered
972 Posts
I love just plain mac and cheese, but with beer involved I was already taking swigs of A-1 anyways so I just mixed em up
fuck, i just spit my beer all over the computer.

when i was a kid i used A1 on my salad.

have you had the black peppercorn or the bold&spicy A1? i marinated two steaks (different sauce on each one) with them, put about 10 small garlic slices in the meat for 24 hours. fucking perfect.

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
When I've had a few too many cold ones I mix the mac and cheese with hormel chilli.........no beans and man is it good!

·
Registered
736 Posts
i bake my mac & cheese and put old bay on it. yumm now my 4 year old wants sweet baby rays bar-b-que sauce on his. whatever it takes to get him to eat. lol!!

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
When I've had a few too many cold ones I mix the mac and cheese with hormel chilli.........no beans and man is it good!

I think this is going to happen tonight or tomorrow....good call

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Did ya try it yet?
actually I made it last night. add some Tony's to it also and it was banging!!! I'll never make mac n cheese without chili ever again. Now I will experiment with a few other things in it

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
I found a hot n spicy flavored Hormel Chili so I grabbed that and another box of mac n cheese....this may go down Sunday night or Monday. Between that and the red beans, my colon will hate me

1 - 20 of 30 Posts